Ratings for Dr. Lary Trites

He is a dentist with real good bed manners . I mean my son is really comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Been a patient of Dr trites from the start of his practice always treated fairly and professionally.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

My experience is that you get what you pay for. In Dr Trites's case you get full value for the money. Although he is not cheap I feel that he gives great advice. Several times I have had additional issues arising from work he has done. He has always fit me in quickly and I have never been charged for follow up.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I've been a patient of his almost from the beginning of his practice and I would never go to anyone else. He's knowledgeable friendly and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I do like that Dr. Trites is knowledgeable and explains procedures to you in great detail. I do feel like he's only there for money and not patient care though. When suggesting I need obvious work (filling fell out, needed a replacement), he's quick to counter with a much more expensive suggestion and my concerns are pushed to the side and not addressed. I'm not sure I'd bring my family or myself back.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I feel Dr Trites to be one of the best out there. My kids love going, and they are also accomodating.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Trites for many years. I like him very much. His wife and all his staff are very good. I can't imagine anyone having a problem with any of them. They are the best!!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

his assistants are very rude, unprofessional and egotistical. caught them texting on clock. dr trites wife runs the show and couldn't be anymore unpleasant. i wouldn't go them for a good thorough a$$ wiping. and my hygenist just wiped a tool before putting it in my mouth.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

I've been to many dentists in much larger centres, and Dr. Trites is one of the best dentists I've ever had. Staff are great too (including reception). Very fortunate to have a dental office of this calibre in a dinky town like Sackville.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Be warned. This Dr. is in it for the money. He overcharges, and tries every dirty trick in the book. He got caught trying scam the gov't with his work on the Dorchester pen patients. Scam artist.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010