Ratings for Dr. Houshang Naimi

Dr Naimi, is as is all Doctors HUMAN, however if not for him, I would have died 25 years ago... For all the negative complaints.. It’s a Dr’s office NOT A RESORT!!! It’s unfortunate the he is now retired.. But he will in my (And MANY patients opinions) be someone who took great care of his patients, and will surely be missed... How many Drs do you know that would go to Africa ON HIS OWN DIME, and treat the starving? This was and IS the type of man you’re talking about!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Horrible doctor. Should lose his license. If I can give him 0 stars I would

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I think it's time he retires. I do not trust his medical opinion anymore. His receptionist is not rude, I find her very nice, but VERY unprofessional. There are kids there often with access to confidential files. I do not trust the dr or the staff.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Naimi should retire. His knowledge is outdated, as is his bedside manner. His daughter is the rudest secretary I have ever encountered in my life. If it wasn't so difficult to find a family doctor, I am certain he would not have as many clients. Terrible care and service.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have been a patient at his office for several years. The service from Jennifer and doctor Naimi has always been truly exceptional. They are both very kind and professional and I appreciate all the help throughout the years. Thank you so much :)

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

My husband and I have been patients for several years, and believe Dr. Naimi is the absolute best. But it is Jen who deserves a new review. Jen is a very pleasant person, always helpful, always kind. If she was ever rude, I am certain you were rude to her first. And good for her for defending herself. Too many with a sense of entitlement if you ask me, thank goodness Jen knows how to stand her ground. We love Jen.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I'm shocked at all the negative comments about Jennifer. She is an asset to Dr. Naimi's office! So erricient and kind ... the office has never run better. It's too bad that the patients who truly love her presence there do not write in. These negative comments are most likely from the patients who arerude and impatient and demand service ASAP. NO doctor does that. I don't think anyone should have to tolerate the verbal abuse from the public, that I have witnessed myself in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Very knowledgeable and very helpful. Totally trustworthy. I would highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Very knowledgable and nice bedside manner. Totally recommend him

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Naimi is an ok doctor as long as his patients keeps their mouths shut, only nod their heads when he speaks and never ask a question about their own health. If they dare he will immediately take a hissy fit and insult them - inside or outside his office. He is an extremely unstable, RUDE old man. He raised/trained his daughter to be just like him. They are both unprofessional prima donna bullies with absolutely no people skills. I feel sorry for the older more vulnerable patients.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015