Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Hoyt

Excellent neurosurgeon. Caring, concerned and highly knowledgeable in his specialty.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Doctor was excellent. Neck pain gone after surgery. Explains everything in detail, have much confidence in his work. Office manager, on the other hand, takes forever to get paperwork done. Form was faxed to her by HR from my work on 11/6/09. Need for a leave share program so that I can get my paycheck. Still waiting for form to be returned. Called again today 11/20/09 and was treated very rudely when asked when I might expect this form to be done. She replied 'I DON'T KNOW'. Still don't have an answer. Do not know why she will not fill out form and fax back. I explained to her why it is so important. I think 2 weeks is more than enough time. She never seems to know where anything is when you are in the office or on the phone with her.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. Thomas Hoyt is an extremely helpful and knowledgeable physician. His neurosurgical abilities are of superior quality. He is both kind and caring toward his patients, counseling them openly and honestly. Because of his expertise I am able to walk without pain. I am very pleased to rate him a 5 in helpfulness and also a 5 in knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

After seeing many Dr.'s and not getting any help with a diagnosis for my mothers illness we found Dr. Hoyt. He found what was wrong with her, M.S., unfortunatly she was in the advanced stages and only live 7 months. He is a wonderful Dr.,very kind and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

Dr. Thomas E. Hoyt's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Oxford