Ratings for Dr. Heath L. Lemley

Dr Lemley is amazing Dr he called me at home to ck on me was very good at explaining every thing he was doing in surgery my vision was 20\60 when he started and now its 20/20 couldnt be happier with the surgery and the staff was excellent to if you need cataract surgery call Dr Lemley

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr Lemley skill is amazing. Had Lasik done with him previously and needed an enhancement. Surgery was a smooth as could be and amazingly fast. April O'Brien was my COA and she could not have been more helpful and understanding of my situation. I would recommend Dr. Lemley, and have recommended, to work associates and family members concerning Lasik surgery. My vision is 20/10 in my left eye and 20/15 in the other. I am at the human threshold of human sight. Cannot be more satisfied with the outcome.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Lemley was excellent with explaining every thing to me and my wife concerning cataract surgery. His surgical staff was excellent with pre and post op procedures. Dr. Lemley took the time himself to call me at home to make sure I was ok.

Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Lemley is a skilled surgeon with wonderful bedside manner. I was well prepared by Dr. Lemley and his staff for my LASIK surgery. The surgery itself was not intimidating, and Dr. Lemley calmly explained each step of the procedure, keeping my mind at ease. Dr. Lemley himself called me later that evening to check on how I was recovering at home. The next morning at my postop visit, my vision was already corrected to 20/15. I have had no complications from surgery, and am so very happy that I chose Dr. Lemley for this procedure.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Lemley was arrogant concerning his knowledge and rather pushy with testing a referrals after an acute condition turned out to be nothing. He has little regard for the people that make his work possible. He referred to x-ray techs as "like cashiers in a grocery store." I waited over an hour to see him and he seemed annoyed when he entered the room. Take your hard earned money elsewhere. REA are hounds to suck every last penny from you with frugal testing and referrals. He has an authoritarian style of treatment that made me uncomfortable and perceived that he also regards patients like me as unintelligent.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

After seeing many Opthalmologists following an adverse response to cataract surgery in 2011, including specialists at Johns Hopkins, I can highly recommend Dr. Lemley as an exceptional doctor, surgeon and person. He listens to concerns and questions offering professional, knowledgeable answers in a compassionate manner. Acknowledging that the damage was beyond his expertise, he referred me to specialists but his care did not end with the referral. He has personally coordinated my care, reviewed the findings, discussed the options and offer his professional opinion allowing me to make truly educated and informed decisions. When he did the cataract surgery on my other he addressed my fears by detailing the preventative measures he would take. The outcome on that eye has been remarkable. He has given me hope for a brighter tomorrow with the repair scheduled in June. His staff has been friendly and accomodating, patiently working with his schedule and ours to minimize our travel.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

I rated Dr.Lemley and his office staff highly because they have been so helpful during a complicated surgical procedure that I underwent. They made sure that I understood everything in detail, and that I was constantly kept in the loop on what was going on. The office staff is extremely courteous and friendly. My procedure went absolutely perfectly and I owe a great deal of gratitude to Dr. Lemley and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

Dr. Heath Lemley and his staff at Regional Eye Assoociates are on the top of there game!! If you are considering Lasik surgery,you couldn't ask for any better!!! They take the time to explain everything to you, and make sure that you get the best treatment for each individual's needs. I cannot thank them enough for such great care!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Lemley for years and trust him completely. His office is staffed by a wonderful crew, they are never too busy to help you with any questions you might have. As far as Dr. Lemley, he is very considerate, helpful, thorough and compassionate, I have (and would) recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Lemley my whole life and my eyes have always been well cared for. This past year he performed LASIK eye surgery and the results have been amazing!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Dr. Heath L. Lemley's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1994)

GHI