Ratings for Dr. Lisa G. Dodson

Dr. Dodson is one of the finest at OHSU. She's compassionate, kind, and explains things to you. I'm terrible at following orders, unless I know why I'm following them, and I sure do miss Dr. Dodson and her explanations.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I goto Dodson for my primary care I have a auto-immune disease that effects my vascular system needless to say Im at the hospital alot. Ive delt with alot of doctors and I havent came across to many like Dodson! She really cares! You see her and she will put every oz. of resources she has into you. Put aside the nurse's and reception office workers are some what of jerks. But bring it on any day though shes worth it! I have to go an hour out of my way to see her and she deserves the respect. So hopfully if your in question of her dont worry.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2006

very good doc. also very good OB doc. can do most all anyone should need... great person to see if in rural area comming in to city was in small town for man years and is very good with patients... even those who dont go when they should..(me)

flag | Submitted February 18, 2005

Dr. Lisa G. Dodson's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)