Ratings for Dr. Christopher L. Larson

I saw Dr Larson after problems that developed at another Dr. Dr Larson took the time to gather all of the information from other Doctors, reviewed them with me and starting a vision saving treatment for my left eye. I am very grateful for his thoroughness in reviewing my condition and his understating of my awkward situation.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Dr. Larson opened up after hours to see me in an emergency. He was extremely thorough. Some of these other reviews seem very questionable (especially the one that claims he refused to tell what the condition was). Also saw Dr. Lavey. Both were professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Overall, I am very disappointed with Dr. Larson. His staff was very VERY kind and helpful, but Dr. Larson himself was very unfriendly and not professional. I recently had an operation where I had to wait in the operation chair for over a half hour due to his tardiness. During the operation he said very little. His nurse was the one explaining everything to me and encouraging me. After the operation, he took off before I even sat up from the table. The real kicker is, I had a problem with the medications (anti-biotic and painkiller) prescribed, where when he was the doctor on call, he was unable to get a hold of and would not return mine nor the pharmacies phone calls. After nearly 3 hours of horrid pain and no anti-biotics, the pharmacist got a hold of a nurse at the office who called the other doctor on staff to help me. If you or your loved ones are looking for a friendly doctor who cares about his patients and their well-being, I highly recommend looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I was initially seen in the ER on a Saturday. Diagnosis and treatment was started for a corneal infection (ulcer?) Dr Larsn called me at home later that day and again on Sunday to be sure I was comfortable and that I would be coming in for a follow-up on Monday. I was impressed with his caring manner ( I have never had a Dr call me) his staff, and all of the follow-up visits to his office

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Would never go to Dr. Larson again. I was passed from person to person & got less then 2 min. w/ Dr. Larson he told me I had an eye condition & would not take time to explain it. I asked if they had any info on the condition was told no. I could only get them to right the condition down so I could research it on my own.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

After waiting 6 weeks to get scheduled for an outpatient cataract surgery, my elderly father never regained eyesight following the surgery. GET A SECOND OPINION BEFORE YOUR PARENT OR LOVED ONE LOSES THEIR INDEPENDENCE AND QUALITY OF LIFE.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Dr. Christopher L. Larson's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1979)