Ratings for Dr. Lawrence W. Platt

Overall, not worth the wait. Basically an OK doctor, but he was so far behind there were 8 patients ahead of me that when he finally saw me he quickly wrote a prescription and that was it. Staff seems hurried and overworked too.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I waited over 2 hours to have an eye exam for 1 minute and get prescription glasses from the nurse that was wrong.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

Dr Platt performed emergency surgery on my eye that saved my eye. Had it not been for continuous scar tissue produced by my body I would have had my vision restored. He did a wonderful job and even Eye Clinic of Milwaukke commented on the outstanding repair done to my eye.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Results of cataract surgery were poor--and the fact was glossed over by the doctor and staff, with no adequate explanation ever provided. The doctor, in fact, quite "talked me into" having surgery (on both eyes) in the first place, and I wonder now whether I ever really needed it (on either eye). In any case, I certainly have poorer vision now, two years later, than I did before the surgery.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

eye surgery for glaucoma &caterac did not turn out well.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2008

Dr. Lawrence W. Platt's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1986)