Ratings for Dr. Essam Hamza

Dr Hamza has been my GP for over a year now and I have found him very thorough and pleasant to deal with. The staff at South Surrey are great and they are always there to help you. Thanks for the great experience to all the staff. Doug Campbell Surrey B.C.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr. saw me many times for stomach discomfort, bloating and unexplained weight gain and did nothing but shrug his shoulders. I finally quit seeing him, and was immediately diagnosed by someone else as having PCOS. All it took was one simple blood test. I was able to get healthy again.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Staff is so terrible,don't listen to you if you are walk in.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I think Dr. Hamza is an in competent Doctor. He is condescending, patronizing, and unable to listen to the needs of his patients. I have seen him over 4 years and I fed up with his poor quality of care.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Great Doctor, very thorough, listens you out & then advises the Treatments etc. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. H as my GP for 11 years. He has been with me through several serious illness. Very caring and calm. Good at interpreting various problems both psychological and physical. Clinic is seldom jammed and never late with an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Hamza is a close minded DR., unabled to see out of the box. My son came inches from death under his care. Never wanting to hear about more than 2 symptoms at a time, although all symptoms together, directly pointed to the rare disease that he had. He said it was normal to be vomiting for 4 months. He just had to work through it. Suggesting many times that it was in his head. Would npt trust him with my hamster. You will find more correct answers yourself on the internet. Un fortunately for my son I was not computer literate at that time.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Truly interested in helping. Advocated for me to see a specialist at hospital when symptoms stumped others, which helped profoundly!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Without a doubt the best run clinic in Richmond! Dr.Hamza has surrounded himself with a highly competent and caring group of doctors, and staff, that make you feel welcome the moment you walk in the door. The girls at the front desk are polite and professional, both in person and on the phone. My personal doctor (Dr.H.MacDonald) is an absolute jewel! I have entrusted her with my very life! Her "bedside manner" is a fresh contradiction to the many clinical doctors that have a tendency to cycle their patients through examinations every 12 mins. to reach their 50 per day quota! This is NOT the case with ANY of Dr.Hamza's staff! Being 60+ years old, I have seen numerous doctors in my day and I say, without reservation, take your "aches & pains" to the Cambie Road Medical Clinic. I promise that you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

Worst Dr. I have ever seen, seemed greedy for $, rather than listening to an 80 yr old patient with bronchitis

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010