Ratings for Dr. Harvey Lui

What a joke!! For private consultation, I would expecte better service. Wait time is well over 1 hour, and the doctor and his stuff don’t seem to care at all. I should have read all the reviews prior to swiping my credit card.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Very through and explained every step of what he was doing.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Went to see Harvey Lui last month and only read the comments just now. I had the strong feeling that there was no compassion from him at all and that he just wanted me in and out asap. As I read below, there was no eye contact and he didn't answer my questions. I have had far superior help from other dermatologists, but his reputation was that he is the Dr. to see, so I did. Very disappointing in his poor bedside manner. Perhaps he has lost his caring sense? I see another Dr now and I am on a solid treatment schedule that works. Of all the doctors I have been to, Harvey is at the bottom.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

No eye contact, read off his chart, wrote me a prescription and left. To believe I waited 7 months gor this. Terrible ...

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Was scared about all the bad reviews before going in but had a completely different experience. He was friendly, and he listened/ answered all questions patiently. He also explained clearly the benefits and risks for laser surgery before doing it. Was very helpful. He was a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Harvey Lui is an excellent doctor. Very helpful and insightful! Would recommend!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Was a little worried after seeing some of the comments. I had no issues with Dr. Lui. Questions about procedure were answered clearly, and general manners were fine. I'd book to see him again.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Terrible Dr. What a waste of my time going to see this guy. I was in disbelief with the questions he asked me. I don't need a lecture Lui, I needed your help. Lose the ego, get a personality and try some bedside manner. There are other dermatologist out there that are far superior to this ego driven #$%^.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Punctuality 1 star. mininal 30 plus minutes in sitting room with additional 10 plus minutes once in private room. Not uncommon for me to have to wait an hour before seeing him! Knowledge 1 star. Unhelpful(perhaps even uncaring ) threw out numerous appointment. Usually only does the minimal treatment. I'm a cancerous patient Helpfulness 1 star. My very first appointment with Dr Lui he seem attentive to my issues but it's been all down hill since.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

When you are a Dr. of a specialized sort / professional, it is mandatory for you to be a caring individual. If you are not sincere about what you do, you are either in the profession for the money or the recognition. I had an appointment with Dr. Lui in the past and was thoroughly disgusted with his personality. The worst Dr. I have ever been to. No caring, no compassion, no nothing, just a very unsocial numb man that did nothing for my condition. Hope you have better luck with Dr. Lui than I did.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017