Ratings for Dr. Harvey Lui

He caught my cancer early that other doctors could not find the cause of my health problems.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Best skin specialist that I have come across. I always got called in before appointed times. Dr Lui is a good listener and has excellent bedside manners. He is very thorough in his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Wasn't very happy with my consultation. Had a 1 hour wait, only to find out the same information about my situation before. Didn't seem to have any compassion, or care at all. Didn't even provide me with any solutions. If you have an auto-immune condition, he won't help you unless its severe. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

What a joke!! For private consultation, I would expecte better service. Wait time is well over 1 hour, and the doctor and his stuff don’t seem to care at all. I should have read all the reviews prior to swiping my credit card.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Very through and explained every step of what he was doing.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Went to see Harvey Lui last month and only read the comments just now. I had the strong feeling that there was no compassion from him at all and that he just wanted me in and out asap. As I read below, there was no eye contact and he didn't answer my questions. I have had far superior help from other dermatologists, but his reputation was that he is the Dr. to see, so I did. Very disappointing in his poor bedside manner. Perhaps he has lost his caring sense? I see another Dr now and I am on a solid treatment schedule that works. Of all the doctors I have been to, Harvey is at the bottom.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

No eye contact, read off his chart, wrote me a prescription and left. To believe I waited 7 months gor this. Terrible ...

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Was scared about all the bad reviews before going in but had a completely different experience. He was friendly, and he listened/ answered all questions patiently. He also explained clearly the benefits and risks for laser surgery before doing it. Was very helpful. He was a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Harvey Lui is an excellent doctor. Very helpful and insightful! Would recommend!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Was a little worried after seeing some of the comments. I had no issues with Dr. Lui. Questions about procedure were answered clearly, and general manners were fine. I'd book to see him again.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017