Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Warren

Dr. Warren has removed 3 cancers from my face. He did a great job, I highly recommend him and his office!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

He was mighty like a God unto me..!! All of those horrible cancer sores ( 8 of them) were removed one at a time. My face is smooth and attractive again, and I am so happy... You may have to wait a bit, but it is worth it ! His best office is Ponte Vedra. I love this guy for restoring my face.!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I waited over an hour for my appointment but received excellent care

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had. Leaves little to no scar. Staff is personable and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I've been a patient for 10 years. Doctor Warren is professional and thorough. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Could not agree more felt like a piece of meat. You are just a number there. A dollar sign. It's all about the money.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I have had 4 surgeries done by Dr. Warren and the scars are barely noticeable. He does excellent work and I am so impressed with the amount of time he spends caring for me. He is very patient and says so much in his silence if we as patients would only listen and observe. I am blessed to know him and have such a doctor!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I've seen this doctor twice and both times I felt he rushed through the exam. I have a lot of moles, freckles, etc so it can be time consuming. I've had most dermatologists take considerably more time to exam.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Excellent eye for problem areas on the skin. Scar from large Cancer on face is not noticeable unless I pinch skin to show others. Outstanding surgeon and outstanding practice.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

I felt he didn't spend enough time explaining the procedure beforehand. I was shocked by the scar it left.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2007

Dr. Scott D. Warren's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)