Ratings for Dr. Bruce Todd

Dr. Todd was our family Dr. for years, he was great and his staff was awesome!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Very compassionate and spends ample time with me. He definitely cares about me, even with simple problems.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

The worst Dr. I've ever had to see. He is rushed, doesn't listen, and was not helpful with the problem that I had and made no effort at all to figure out what was happening.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Great doctor. I have no trouble saying anything, secure that I will get proper information, and treatment. He doubles as anesthetist at hosp. I like him, and consider myself fortunate to have him as my GP.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. Todd's has been my GP for several years. Both he and the staff at the clinic are overworked, and things usually run 1/2 hour behind schedule - typical for any competent doc up here. I have (fortunately) been a fairly uncomplicated patient with nothing very "interesting" happening to me during this time. However, I've always been very comfortable that Todd knows his stuff, he seems to be a thoughtful and methodical problem solver. Dr. Todd is not an extrovert I can see his bedside manner would be off-putting to some, but if you can keep your questions focused and concise, you'll get focused and concise responses. Dr. Todd "gets" people who are physically active and actively encourages positive lifestyle choices (diet and exercise). I'm leaving the Yukon and one of my many regrets is walking away from a very capable doc.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

This doctor needs to slow down and listen to his patients. Either take the time to listen to your patients or find a new job.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

always in a rush; seems judgmental (or maybe just arrogant?) and appears not to listen or pay attention to you.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

have enjoyed having bruce as my doctor since he came to town, fixed all my problems that last doctors could not, very gratful to have him as my doctor, always has time to answer all my questions fully.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Great doctor and a good person. Two thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Did not take time to assess the situation or look at my history. Jumped to conclusions. Would not discuss. Nearly cost me my life. Would not look at me after. What do you do.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007