Ratings for Dr. Christopher Ryan Cunningham

Chris has been my doctor for close to 20 years now. He was the 1st one to help me get my asthma diagnosis figured out (after 2 other doctors totally botched it) and has helped me through 2 or 3 surgeries over the years. He is a busy guy so I do find that, unless you push him a bit to talk to you, he will try and move you along quite quickly (not something he did earlier on in our relationship). Right now, we are dealing with chronic back problems I have and I don't have any issue with how we are progressing to get to a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I really appreciate Dr. Cummingham. He has always been caring & polite with me. He will spend as much time as he thinks is needed. I completely understand his personality & feel thankful to have him as one of my doctors. Katherine Noonan Aldinger

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I understand that walk in docs have lots of patients to get to, but Dr. Cunningham looked at me once, wrote a prescription, and was out the door in under a minute. (Yes, actually a minute!) would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I had a horrible experience with Dr Cunningham. I went to see him at the walkin and I waited over 2 hours ( with a baby and a 3yr old) to see him and I was in and out within 2 minutes. He was way more interested in what my daughter had to say than what I had to say. He interrupted me many times and didn't let me finish describing my symptoms before he wrote me a prescription and herded us out like cattle. So unimpressed, I will never go back and see Dr Cunningham again.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

So unimpressed with this doctor, I spent years coming to him with various symptoms. Sick every month, unable to fight off illness, constantly needing antibiotics and having infection. Starting around the age of 16 years old. Constant joint pain among many other issues. He literally never once made any attempt to diagnose me. He told me it was likely stress or anxiety. Did minimal blood work and just made it so apparent he didn't care at all. After dropping him as my family doctor, I discovered after getting a blood test at the walk in that I have a serious autoimmune disease. They didn't even mean to test for it. I can tell by how I feel that my organs aren't in good shape. I wish he would have actually cared and made an effort and maybe I could have it treated by now instead of suffering for 10 years. Now I don't know what my outcome will be but I'm absolutely disgusted with this doctor and don't understand why he can't just retire already instead of treating his patients like garbage and likely putting their health in danger....

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

We're new to Dr. Cunningham and so far we are really happy. He is very to the point and I like that, he's great with the kids and made sure we got answers when we needed them. It's unfortunate that other people have had bad experiences but I've had nothing but positive.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I have had Dr. C for years. When I first started seeing him he was one of the best doctors I had ever visited. But then something changed and now he is a joke. His goal is to get you in and out of his office as fast as possible. He does not care about my concerns and misdiagnosed me for years because he puts in as little effort as possible. I eventually landed in ER with numerous blood clots including in my lungs and I could have died. He never once made a diagnosis - it was another doctor that found the clots thank God - and he had no interest in anything I was saying.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr Cunningham is the best Doctor I've ever seen! Very rarely keeps me waiting, always listens and ask questions. On the rare occasion he was rushed, I made it a point to ask how HIS day was? That brought a smile from him and I think he appreciated it! He is after all, just a person doing a very stressful and demanding job. I adore this Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Cunningham is a great Dr. Very caring and thoughtful

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I recently saw this doctor at the Vernon Sterling walk-in clinic, what a horrible experience. Much like my other bad experiences with some of the Vernon doctors - Dr. Jackson and Dr. Edmondson, all these doctors lack any sense of compassion or understanding of their patients. I've had a couple friends with similar experiences with these doctors. Very rushed and rude and no desire to provide a diagnosis or actually help. He was in and out within 2 minutes max and gave me a prescription for something I didn't want or need. Now I have to go sit in line at the walk in again and hopefully get a different doctor that will listen to what I'm saying and think before writing a prescription.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016