Ratings for Dr. Thomas Mohanraj

Great Doctor with a clean comfortable office. There is handicap accessible parking and bathroom for patients. His staff have been with him since forever and have always been so helpful. Dr Mohanraj is very popular because he is extremely good at his job. He is very up to date with technology use and his collaboration with other healthcare specialists is very efficient. The office building is close to the hospital so it makes access for both patients and the doctor convenient. Availability of appointments is amazing because you can get an appointment in a day or 2 so walk in clinic I have never needed to use. I have been a patient since he has started his practice in Medicine Hat and he is a compassionate and caring full scope Family Physician. His practice is a closed practice but due to his abilities he is very respected by respectable people. I appreciate his efficiency, professionalism, communication, knowledge, compassion, and commitment to my health and this community.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Dr. Mohanraj has been our family doctor since the early 90's and has taken care of 4 generations of my family. He is knowledgeable, kind, patient,and well respected in the medical community. He has hospital privileges, is on the Medicine Hat PCN board, AMA rep forum for our region, volunteers in our community, and coaches at schools when he has time. He is excellent at assessing your medical complaint and exceptionally good at sorting out irrelevant google "research " nonsense that backlogs our medical providers daily. He has diagnosed, treated ,delivered babies, routine screening exams, helped with elderly dying grandparents, seen us when we were so sad we didn't want to continue. Every visit was reassuring knowing he had our best selves as his priority. His office staff is always available to help him and his patients. Thank you for all that you do in our community and have done for myself and family.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Best Dr in town. He is very knowledgeable, caring and always takes good care of my whole family. I can always get an appointment and even though sometimes the office is busy both him and his staff are worth the wait. I have never had to go to a walk in clinic because they always make time to see us. This is so awesome and I am so thankful to have him as our Family Doctor

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Easy to talk to and understand. When you have a concern it is addressed and all appropriate investigations are completed and follow up was a smooth transition in a chaotic medical system. I am going to say thank your Dr. Mohanraj too as many ungrateful people have no idea what a privilege our healthcare is in this Country.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Thank you Dr. Mohanraj. You always have time for my family and take care of what needs to be done.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

If you let him walk out of room you won't see him again without booking another appointment and after about 30 seconds he will start towards the door so make sure if you do need to ask anything to do it quickly.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

God forbid that you should ask Thomas to slow down and listen to your medical concerns. He is quick to prescribe pills and belittles his patients to cover up for his lack of knowledge and bed side manner.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Phone recording is very long, and it doesn't mention until the END of recording that the office does not accept voicemails. Business hours are not mentioned on recording, so you don't know when it is a good time to call back. Fax number is also not mentioned on phone recording. This is incredibly frustrating coming from another physicians office.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

never has the time of the day for answering questions gets up and walks out leaving you stunded as to what HIS PROBLEM WAS.Very rude and receptionist who takes over when he leaves the office is no better>

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Thank you Dr.Mohanraj and staff for all that you do for so many.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017