Ratings for Dr. Bertrand P. Kaper

Saw him for knee pain based on recommendation of a neighbor. Knee replacemetn was recommended. Very efficient scheduling and surgery. Back on my feet without problems. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Care was thorough and compassionate. Good communication of the cause and treatment option for my problem (knee arthritis). Dr Kaper performed an outpatient partial knee replacement whcih has given me my life back.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

After receiving 2 years of treatment for back pain without success, I sought out Dr Kaper for help. His accommodating staff facilitated an appointment for me ASAP. Dr Kaper evaluated me and concluded that my back pain was coming from a badly arthritic hip. He recommended a hip replacement which he performed through the anterior approach. As soon as I woke up from surgery, my back pain was gone! The surgery has changed my life- my deepest appreciation to Dr Kaper and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr. Kaper was a great surgeon. I have used him for two different surgeries and he was awesome. His knowledge of what I was going through and how to treat my injuries were top notch. From the extremely nice and accommodating staff to his knowledge, to post surgery follow up, Dr. KAPER and his firm were top notch. Thank you and I will recommend anyone to Dr. Kaper.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Unable and unwilling to answer simple questions . Said "I don't know" or changed the subject. Extremely rude and arrogant in my opinion. No helpful response to concerns or problems. Chaotic office. Very condescending. Did surgery on an acquaintance and broke his leg. Would never recommend him.

Submitted June 23, 2015

good orthopedist

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Bertrand P. Kaper's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Prescott, AZ