Ratings for Dr. William A. Salyer

Every chance I get, I pray to the Man upstairs for leading me to Dr. Salyer. I have had 2 knee's and 1 hip replacement so far by Dr. Salyer with no hiccups at all. Almost everyone that I have ever spoken to in regards to hips or knee's have had 1 or 2 negative effects. Dr. Salyer has the best bedside manners of any Dr. that I have come across, and after doing some research on different types of procedures, it appears that Dr. Salyer has not missed a beat when it comes to staying up to date with the latest and best versions of today's procedures. Everyone and anyone that knows me, knows that I am a straight shooter no matter what the end result. In this case, if you or someone is in need of some type of Orthopedic procedure. Do yourself, your loved ones or any other person that you know or care about a favor, and send them in Dr. Salyer's direction. That will probably be the best move that they could ever make as far as a Dr. in this particular specialty goes. Good luck, and God Bless!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Salyer did my hip replacement last summer and what a great Doctor. I hope he never retires because I will need another hip soon. Thank you Dr. Salyer

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Salyer to anyone needing orthopaedic surgery. He's extremely considerate of his patients' ignorance regarding surgery, (I was totally ingnorant of my problem and what surgery entailed) he explained everything I could expect from pre op to post op and therapy and put me entirely at ease. He continues to check on me to ensure everything is still fine. Thank you Dr. Salyer.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Very caring and skillful surgeon. Put both patient and family at ease.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

I like Dr. Salyer but if you have questions about your care outside of an office visit, you cannot talk to him. The staff will only refer you to his assistant, they can't give him a message directly, and if the assistant can't or won't answer your questions, you have to make an appointment to see him. That makes me very angry that to ask a question about my care I have to make another appointment and pay to talk to him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Fantastic! He helped me figure out a problem that stumped my other orthopedist.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

Dr. William A. Salyer's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)