Ratings for Dr. Duane D. Pitt

Been with Dr. Pitt since Oct.2015. No complaints. Dr Pitt resolved all my concerns promptly, professionally with a high level of confidence reassuring me that surgery was the best option. Highly recommended. Thank you Dr.Pitt

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

So thorough and knowledgeable- took time to study and discuss my MRI. Tech savvy - we took a 3-d trip to my problem. So happy I picked this surgeon!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

He is not very thorough and quick to make assumptions without taking the time to physically examine me. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

After years of lower back pain and decreased quality of life I can finally say that my life has changed thanks to Dr. Pitt. He is extremely knowledgeable & listened to me describing my pain. After therapy & a few spinal injections we decided that surgery was needed. He rearranged his schedule to give me enough time to heal to allow me to travel across the country to attend my sons college graduation. THANK YOU Dr. Pitt you changed my life forever!!! I am now 7 months post op and have returned to normal life pain free.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I've been with Dr. Pitt since 2008. When I was told by my Arthritis doctor that I needed surgery, I got several referrals and after doing some research, I decided on Dr. Pitt. He is the best decision I've every made concerning my health. His mannerisms, his knowledge and expertise continues to keep me on my feet and mobile. I love him!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Pitt was a LIFE-CHANGER for our family. Our VERY-ACTIVE son fractured his spine in a motorcycle accident when he was 20-yrs-old. We didn't know if he would ever walk again. Dr. Pitt took charge, put a titanium cage in our son's back and built a new spine. Now ten years later, our son is still active like nothing ever happened. We are FOREVER GRATEFUL to Dr. Pitt!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I did not have a good experience with Dr. Pitt. I went to him a few times for a pelvic fracture follow up and each time I was disappointed. He does not listen and quickly jumps to conclusions without asking questions, doing an examination or listening to the story. He did not seem to have read my file or know anything about my case each time I saw him. I do not trust him, found him both arrogant and condescending, and would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Pitt was awesome. He's very personable while professional. He did a did a laminectomy to repair damage from a herniated L5-S1 disc after months of conservative treatment and spinal injections failed to relieve pressure of the nerve root. I went for my consultation and e adjusted his schedules to do surgery the next morning so that I would not have to wait in pain for another month until he came back from an overseas humanitarian tour. He did not have do that but he did. The office and surgical team were incredible. They got everything approved with insurance that day. I am 5 weeks post op, doing great and haven't had pain or discomfort of any kind since the day after surgery. Was a little late going into the OR but most likely because a patient needed more time and care and I have no complaints or regrets. Thanks doc....I feel great and am getting my life back.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Doctor Pitt is a good Doctor and Surgeon , and his Staff is Awesome as well.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr Pitt is my hero, I had been suffering with my condition for 4 years and 4 surgeons later repeating the same treatments over and over a gain with no improvement. Dr Pitt knew what I needed and did it, only 1 week since my surgery and I feel the best I have in many years! He is a fantastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Duane D. Pitt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Irvine California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company