I had a very rare type of breast cancer. He enrolled me in a chemo drug study at Yale. He saved my life. I never thought I would say the words: "i LOVE my oncologist."

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

He took care of me for my chronic anemia and bleeding disorder. He knows his business. I remember telling him I thought was experiencing warmth in one of my joints. He freaked! Became really concerned, and it was genuine. He cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Top of the line, progressive facility. Highly skilled professional with contemporary treatments. Highly knowledgeable and friendly staff. Chemo center on site. Great bedside manner. He knows his patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. Robert Legare's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=60043'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014
  • City changed from "PROVIDENCE" to "WESTERLY", Med School changed from "Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111" to "Tufts University School Of Medicine", Grad Year changed from "1990" to "1986"

June 14, 2012