Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Girard

I highly recommend Dr Girard especially for athletes with injuries. I felt very vulnerable about my situation and Dr Girard put me at ease by great communication, confidence and explaining his experience fixing problems like mine. He looked me in the eye the entire consultation and I never once felt uneasy. I’m so glad I went through with the surgery because sure enough he did the surgery and was able to do the repair. I experienced little pain the first day and then no pain after that. Dr Girard went above and beyond my expectations- plus much of the staff at the hospital has great things to say about him- I heard several validations that he is a great surgeon. To me he is a miracle worker and because of him I will be able to go back to playing sports.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

did not remember me nor did he review file. Shot from the hip. Made comments without looking at file.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009