Ratings for Dr. Gerald Ahronheim

Has been my 4 kids paediatrician for over 15years following my 17year old to my 8th month old. He is amazing with all my kids and he speaks great French for a Bostonian who has made Montréal his home. He is attached to Hillside clinic and the facilities are kid friendly! Love this doctor. Having a specialization in infectious diseases gives him an edge in his practice.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

He is a little "old school" and I do not recommend him for special needs children. However, he is well connected into MUHC Kids Hospital and that helps.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

My children love him, he is very gentle with kids, we are lucky to have him. Best Doc

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Gentle and caring, knowledgeable, exceptional, we love him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Both of my children have been patients since birth, he's fantastic!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

My daughter now 13 loves her "Dr Gerry" for the past 11 years, I had no ped. and he was on guard at MCH and we were there for allergy problems and accepted to take her as a new patient. And since then my girl has been in his good care, he oversees all the aspects of her development, gives good advice and really knows what he's talking about. Even now as a teenager he takes the time to talk to her about health, school, and all her concerns. Great doc and a great man.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I never give online ratings about anything or anyone. But I feel that I am truly blessed to have a great pediatrician like Dr. Ahronheim. Not only is he knowledgeable, he is great with my son. Will always take the time to answer my questions, even if they are silly ones. The first time we met him, he sat us down and asked us a ton of questions and we knew right then that he really is vested in the welfare of our child. Although we are moving to the West Island, I will make sure that Dr. Ahronheim remains our pediatrician because he really is a rare find.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr Ahronheim is fantastic. He is very blunt and doesn't beat around the bush but he is extremely knowledgeable and I trust his opinion and recommendations. He has guided us through some difficult times and he is by far one of the best I know! If you are fortunate enough to have him as your pediatrician you are in GREAT hands.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Arhonheim is an excellent doctor. My two sons love him. He is very gentle and patient with all of us. I find him to be very thorough and never dismisses any of our concerns. He is a little old-school in a good way and is not one to over prescribe antibiotics or other medication. I feel very secure with him, knowing that my children are being well looked after. I would highly recommend him. The clinic itself is amazing. The walk-in for patients, in the morning and evening is a God send and keeps us out of the emergency at the hospital. I have had only good experiences with the receptionists although I have heard them on the phone a few times and they can be sarcastic at times. A little smile and patience can go a long way.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable, extremely thorough, great bedside manner and very punctual.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Gerald Ahronheim's Credentials

• University of Michigan (Grad. 1966)