Ratings for Dr. Paula N. Silverman

Dr. Silverman is a knowledgeable doctor but with poor bedside manner, no eye contact, and doesn’t like to be bothered outside of office hours. I felt very unheard with my concerns and that I was a bother to her. Love her staff and I feel like they compensate for her lack of compassion and kindness. If you want a doctor who looks at you as a person not just a patient then DO NOT have Dr. Silverman treat you with your cancer. Highly disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Could not have a better physician working on your side when faced with cancer. Extremely knowledgeable about breast cancer. Compassionate but direct - doesnt mess around and gets down to what needs to be done. The best!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Absolutely fantastic - knowledgeable, caring, supportive. When facing cancer there is no one I would rather have going into the battle with me.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

I love Dr Silverman. She is thoughtful and caring. She always answers all of my questions and I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2007

Dr. Paula N. Silverman's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)