Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Mulvania

I had corrective spine surgery from a failed fusion and have been Dr Mulvanias patient since 2005. He is everything you would want in a surgeon. He is patient, caring, professional...He really cares about his patients. I recently called his office and the phone is disconnected. Hope all is good/ I highly recpmmend him

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I do not recommend this doctor because the surgery didnt go well in my opinion. There were things done to me that I was not told or agreed to. I still have pain and its very hard for me and my family to take care of me now.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr Mulvania is the best doctor I have ever met and I am forever grateful for giving me back a pain free life after 10 years of dealing with doctors who run pill mills and test mills, dirty offices and being told I didn't know what I was talking about.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR. HE SAT WITH ME AND EXPLAINED EACH AND EVERY X-RAY TO ME. HE EXPLAINED THE MRI IN SUCH DETAIL. I COULD DEFINATELY SEE THAT THIS DOCTOR GENUINELY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. KUDOS TO YOU DR. MULVANIA!!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

Dr. Richard L. Mulvania's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1965)

MSP/BC Med