Ratings for Dr. Mary Tweeddale

In my 16th year of remission from colon cancer, thanks to Dr. Tweeddale!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr Tweeddale has treat my husband for almost 2 years now for colon cancer at York Central Hospital , I am very grateful that she was always positive about his outcome and told him to keep fighting. Thank you for all your great care.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

Dr Tweeddale is the best, I am thankful for her saving my life as well as all the kind words and help she provided me.she's a special person

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Dr. Tweeddale is the best. We need more medica doctors like her. wish her the best

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Mary Tweedale saved my life. At such a terrifying time she was able to give me confidence and the will to handle my situation. I trusted everything she did as awful as it made me feel. I have survived a life threatening breast cancer. If you are lucky enough to be treated by her KNOW that you are in the hands of the best. It is 5 years since treatment ended and I feel great. Dr. Mary Tweedale THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

Dr. Tweeddale has been treating my mother for stomach cancer now for just over 3 months. Her compassion, knowledge, dedication and all out passion to help my mother has been outstanding. After several rounds of chemotherapy my mothr is showing significant signs of improvement, and could not be happier with Dr. Tweeddale as her Oncologist. We would recommend her without hesitation, and thank her thus far and in the future for her time and dedication to helping us and others fight cancer. Although this is a terrible desease, it is good to know that we have someone like Dr. tweeddale and her staff in our corner to fight the fight.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr Tweeddale is an extraordinary human being. A great doctor who is also very kind and generous. I had recently moved to Canada and my first child was just born when I had to admit my father to the hospital. As he was visiting from abroad, he was not covered by OHIP. He was admitted into NYG and the bills started mounting up (you'll be surprised how expensive everything is when you actually have to cut cheques for each and every visit and test). Dr Tweeddale supervised the diagnosis- she was patient and meticulous through all the tests and kind and sensitive when she delivered the news that he had a very advanced and aggressive type of leukemia. What made her extraordinary was that she did not accept any consulting fees. In her quite no fuss manner, she explained that I had enough expenses at a critical time in my life and didn't need to pay her fees. It was one of the kindest and most thoughtful things any one has ever done for me and I will never forget it. Thank you Dr Tweeddale.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

Excellent, excellent doctor. Eruditious, concerned, compassionate, honest, confidence inspiring.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

i feel that I have the best possible Dr. possible and I owe my life to her. She is very thorough aand takes her time to listen to me. She concentrates and focuses on you and your individual case when she closes her eyes and for that I am grateful. I would not be here today if it were not for Dr. Tweedale and her intelligence and knowledge which I greatly respect and admire.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Mary spends whatever time her patients legitimately need during office visits. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional and dedicated. She leaves nothing to chance and will err on the side of caution rather than 'wait and see what happens'. I have been a patient for over 18 years and I would recommend her without reservation to anyone needing a doctor with her specialties. I know that she is highly regarded by her fellow doctors at North York General. At times, her office appointments may run behind, but I know that she has an enormous workload at the hospital, and that she does not cut patients short during office visits if they really need a few extra moments with her. I have never resented having to wait my turn. I am honoured that she has kept me as a patient for over 18 years.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007