Ratings for Dr. John W. Skubic

He told me he would have to go with Dr. Hopkins recommendation of installing an X stop on my spine. After I told him I have received a letter from Workers Comp. denying Dr. Hopkins recommendation because FDA has not approved the procedure. It made me feel that he does not want to go against Dr. Hopkins recommendation. I guess he was looking after himself and of Dr. Hopkins.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Excellent doctor. My family has been with him for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

When i went to Dr Hopkins i was in so much pain and know one else would help me. Now i am pain free and i have my life back!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr Skubic has left me disabled & in a great deal of discomfort & severe pain.I need major surgery now to repair the damge he has done.this doc, did experimental surgery on me,he sold me a bill of goods on new technology & when it went bad he split like a rocket, leaving me in a terrible state.he was only interested in protecting himself,looking back on it.How can docs do this to folks??the surgery i needed was a basic procedure but he has destroyed my body.without regard for me or my loved ones.I fell victim to an experiment while under his care.Please be careful.Yes they can do this and keep on going.People need to know the truth of whats going on out there.You should not be able to experiment on the lives of thoers and say your helping folks.it's just not ethical.we cannot expect doctors to own device companies and be honest in the application of medical gadgets,they are disabling & killing folks .

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Dr. John W. Skubic's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Redlands, CA