Ratings for Dr. Elena Frankfurt

Beware of this doctor! She is cold and abrasive and has virtually no skill in providing effective treatment. In addition she is engaging in highly unethical and even illegal practices: we caught her DOUBLE billing us and our insurance for a single session, two charges for the same service (though she hid it under another service listing).. and when we tried to terminate services with her because of her corruption, and we requested a copy of diagnostic reports, she refused us access to our records (which is illegal according to HIPPA!!). I caution anyone before going to this doctor...

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Amazing doctor. Tries to find a balance and relationship with the patient to find appropriate medications. A doctor who continuously asks about updates in your life at each appointment assessing for significant changes to make sure medications are appropriate. The doctor takes detailed notes every session of updates on changes and in general. Doctor also takes detailed notes as to how much she prescribed a patient medications and what date to ensure certain medications are not being abused. Not many doctors around like this anymore.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Staff was almost rude, and so was the doctor. In her greeting she mentioned her cell phone number, but when I called this number and left a message, she called back scolding me for using it and did not even listen to my questions. Her staff gave me some info over the phone, but another person next day started arguing with me that that info was not true and nobody could tell me that. I'd never go there, and luckily we didn't.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Elena Frankfurt's Credentials

• Minsk Med Inst, Minsk, Belarus (Grad. 1970)

Workers Comp