Ratings for Dr. Owen Miller

Couldn't be any happier with our whole experience with Dr. Miller! I had some issues with high blood pressure more on than off throughout my pregnancy and he was very thorough in making sure me and baby would be ok. Went into labour early morning of May 12 so headed to the hospital. Dr Miller checked on my progression throughout the day and then delivery came and our healthy little boy arrived at 8:54pm that night all due to Dr Miller and the awesome nurses! When I get pregnant with our 2nd I know who I'm going to see again. Loved this Dr so much I wish he was my family Dr!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Miller was the worst thing that could have happened to my wife during her labour. Repeatedly arrogant and rude, Dr. Miller ignored our and our nurses wishes, comments and concerns. Directly placed my wife and son in danger with his lack of skill. Luckily an OB checked her and we were sent for a c-section. The excessive hemoraging during surgery was directly linked to the 7 and a half hours she spent fully dilataled with no progress dispite over 5 hours of pushing. Requested we be removed from his care and he showed up anyway, acted surprised at outcome of his handiwork and left. Don't get a doctor that "delivers babies for fun" get a professional.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Dr. Miller is a great at what he does, very caring and thorough

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Absolutely wonderful! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience with the labour and delivery of my 1st child. Glad my Dr was away and I had gotten Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Dr. Miller was refered by a family friend for my pregnancy and I was so pleased i tried begging him to take on my daughter and I as GP patients but sadly he is no long accepting. The staff was always amazing and polite and miller himself was the best listener and calm dr I have ever delt with.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Absolutely hands down best doctor I have ever met! So caring and took me on last minute in my pregnancy when my doctor fell ill! I only wish he could accept our family to his gp clinic

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Great doctor if you're having a baby! Otherwise, go see someone else. Though he is a professional, it seems that priority is ALWAYS given to those expecting. The nurse practitioner is fantastic, however the front staff seem apathetic and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I stared seeing Dr Miller when I was about 20 weeks pregnant with my first child and he was very patient, kind, and always willing to answer my never-ending list of questions at my prenatal appts. Dr Miller ended up inducing me for high blood pressure at 38 weeks. He came to the hospital late that night to check on me (which he didn't have to do) and then came back again to deliver the baby at 4am. Throughout the delivery he was calm and super supportive and reassuring. Between him and the amazing nurse I had, I don't think I could have done it without them! Dr Miller is an amazing doctor who truly cares about his patients and I will definitely be coming back to him for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I am beyond happy that I was referred to Dr Miller at Victoria east medical clinic nearly 3 years ago. I have had nothing but a positive experience every time I've gone to see him. The staff are so polite, they remember you by name and do everything to make sure you are well taken care of. Dr Miller has been amazing with my prenatal care and also being our family dr. It's quite rare to find a dr who will go above and beyond to make sure he is there for delivery but also for any appointment you make, I would never trust anyone else to deliver my children. safe to say I'm going to try have all my babes here before moving back to Aus.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Doctor Miller is amazing ! , great doctor. Always wanna see him for anything , his so chill but amazing & kind :)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017