Ratings for Dr. Roland Y. Nakata

Staff is lacking in people skills. Takes FOREVER to get anything done. My insurance won't pay for any other doctor or I'd been gone a long time ago.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Nakata treated my sister and was rude, would not answer questions about the surgery, follow up care or healing expectations and was unhelpful about prescribing medication. He scoffed at her pain levels after 2 weeks of surgery, which astounded me. After his refusal to answer questions about her condition we obtained a copy of the surgical report and learned of complications with her case that he failed to notify her about. Is it because she's on Medicare? Really disappointed. Hope his surgical skills are better than his patient care.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

he almost cause me to lose the use of my right foot. he removed a heel spur and really made a mess. my name is beverly weigel I do not believe that he is a compentent doctor. thank you

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Nakata is extremely nice and competent however his staff is absolutely rude and no personality. Sitting in the waiting room and listening to the staff discuss other patient medical history or past due balances is an absolute no no and HIPPA violation. I get embarrass and humiliated for the patient. Their office manager allows this type of behavior because she is talking from her office which echoes in the waiting room. I think the staff forgets if it weren't for us patients they wouldn't have a job and should smile even if they are miserable.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Doctor Roland Nakata is the best doctor I have ever had. The quality of his work is outstanding. His staff is also the best. I highly recomend him. I give them all a 10+ rating.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Calling this doctor is a nighmare. They have too many patients and constantly use that as an excuse for poor service. Getting through can take hours then they put you on hold multiple times only to give you more run around answers without resolution. The staff don't seem to care or want to help and show no empathy. Zero.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

DR.Roland Nakata's office is always over crowded with patients everytime I have an appointment to see him,he looks like he's weary,tired and frustrated.I believe he doesn't give accurate treatment and the surgery he did on my rt.knee still bothers me after 2 years ago.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Nakata has done seven surgeries on me in the past 12-15 years. Carpal tunnel both hands, and five arthodesis with excellant results. I highly would recomend him for anyone needing these procedures.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Roland Y. Nakata's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

UPMC