Ratings for Dr. Perry R. Secor

I am a case manager for injured workers and met Dr Secor at a clinic, was I lucky! I take injured workers to him because he is so accurate in diagnosing and not having surgical failures. He is kind and quite most of the time but he is deep and a really funny guy as well, he is my orthopedic and has always treated me like he treats others, with respect. He is a step above others and I can tell you that from many years of experience.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Secor is the best. I broke my ankle in the worst way 2 years ago. Although, I have very bad arthritis in that ankle, I found Dr. Secor and his staff to be on top of everything. I have since moved from California to Mississippi and cannot seem to find an orthopedic Dr. whom I trust as well as Dr. Secor. I am tempted to fly back to California for a checkup instead of Memphis or Mississippi. I miss the professionalism and skill of Dr. Secor and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Secor and Staff are sincerely caring and thorough while at the same time being professional. I would never hesitate to recommend this medical team to my family and friends. Thank You for all the years of treatment.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Secor is fabulous, the staff is the best. Sometimes you wait but it is well worth it.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Perry R. Secor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Amerigroup