You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Perry R. Secor

Dr. Secor is the best. I broke my ankle in the worst way 2 years ago. Although, I have very bad arthritis in that ankle, I found Dr. Secor and his staff to be on top of everything. I have since moved from California to Mississippi and cannot seem to find an orthopedic Dr. whom I trust as well as Dr. Secor. I am tempted to fly back to California for a checkup instead of Memphis or Mississippi. I miss the professionalism and skill of Dr. Secor and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Secor and Staff are sincerely caring and thorough while at the same time being professional. I would never hesitate to recommend this medical team to my family and friends. Thank You for all the years of treatment.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Secor is fabulous, the staff is the best. Sometimes you wait but it is well worth it.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Perry R. Secor's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=600006'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014