Ratings for Dr. Steven P. Brancheau

Dr.Brancheau explained everything to me very clearly in a way I could understand. He's very friendly and personable. He's been very helpful through my pre & post surgery and with my FMLA. I definately recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

My name is Bonita Givens. I'm wanted to make appointment . Call me @ 903 259 4107

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

The staff I deal with is in Rockwall, which is not their home base. They are very friendly, but like everyone, a person can have an off day. My main complaint is the time spent waiting. I can understand 30 minutes and even 45 but an hour and longer, pretty annoying. With all that being said, the most important aspect of a doctor, is his ability to take care of the problem. Dr. Brancheau is very knowledgable and I'm very aware of his credential. However, his lackadaisical bedside manner makes me question the treatment. I'm not a high maintenance person and I don't need my hand held but I don't like feeling insecure about my doctor. I'm in the process of getting a second opinion because I want to know 100% that I'm getting the treatment that I need.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Brancheau is very knowledgeable but very arrogant. His only answer for a cure to any problem is surgery. He is also infatuated will follow up appointments. I had four appointments after my procedure. The last two appointments were nothing more than him taping the area that was repaired. He recommended surgery for another problem but I went elsewhere and the condition seems to be corrected with medication. I would go to him for surgery but only after another doctor recommended it.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Praise God! He was an answer to prayer to fix my foot. Other doctors couldn't fiqure it out but he knew exactly how to fix it.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

The staff was very pleasant. The wait time was a little longer than I expected but well worth the wait. Dr. Brancheau was very knowledgable. One thing I really like about this office is that they still answer the phones and it is not an automated answering service where you have to push 4 million buttons before getting a life person. I hope they always keep answering the phones themselves. Great Doctor, Fantastic Front Office Staff, Overall Great Experience!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. B for several years and always loved him but sometimes the staff was a little snooty and not helpful. I went in last week and was pleasantly surprised by a new front desk person. She checked me in right away and greeted me with a smile on her face. She was very nice and although she was busy as there were several patients checking in, she treated me and made me feel as I were the only patient. I didn't get her name but I will next time, I hope to see the blond front desk girl every time I have an appointment. And as always, great job Dr. B

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

would not order my foot orthodics until I paid half even though they were covered 100% by my insurance.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Brancheau is thorough and took time to answer my questions and provide options for the treatment plan. His experience and desire to treat my condition appropriately was obvious. I did not see the discord with his staff that was mentioned by other patients. Everyone worked as a team and my visit went smoothly. My issue is not yet resolved, but I am sure that I am seeing a medical professional who will do his best to improve things.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Brancheau is one of a kind. He is by far the most knowledgeable podiatrist in the area by far, probably in all of Texas. He has developed methods to help people. A brilliant man. He does lack managerial communication skills when it comes to his staff, but most patients adore him. I know several people who see him and none complain about him except that they overhear how he treats staff. He does truly care about staying up do date with the latest methods in foot care. The Greenville/Sulphur Springs area is very fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Steven P. Brancheau's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Greenville, TX