Ratings for Dr. John H. MacPherson

I've been going to Dr. John for almost 25 years now (since I was 2!). I couldn't imagine seeing another dentist. He's been with me through braces, wisdom teeth, root canals, and surgeries. If he couldn't do the work himself he sent me to a dentist he trusted to do it. He will always look the the easiest solution without compromising quality of care. He's easy to talk to, and he doesn't mock my fears, he just calmly works with me and helps put me at ease. If Dr. John ever retires I don't know what I'll do. Probably sit and cry at his front door begging him to come back.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Efficient team of professionals. I can drop off asleep in the chair,they are so gentle.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. MacPherson has been my dentist for over twenty years. I have never relished going to the dentist but Dr. MacPherson has mastered painless dentistry. He makes the process not only painless but pleasant. On several occasions I have needed emergency help and on one occasion Dr. MacPherson came to his office and met me on a Saturday to fix the problem. I have always been grateful for his care and concern. He is an excellent and commited dentist who truly believes in the importance of relationships. He and his staff are always welcoming, friendly and thoughtful. I am truly grateful.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I am such a baby when it comes to going to the dentist. He was so patient and explained everything he was doing, Did not even feel the needle for the freezing (which is my biggest fear). Definitely the best dentist I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Awesome Staff ! Very knowledgable,always so helpful and pleasant. Dr John is an excellent dentist and he and his team are great. I love going there,, never had a bad experience ever...

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. MacPherson is the best dentist I have ever had. Professional, Thorough, Friendly, Kind and Compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I love this dental office! I've been going since I was 3years old, move away to Ottawa where I found a new dentist but it just wasn't the right fit. So now I see John and the girls whenever I am home in Halifax and I love it! Thanks for being such a great office!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I had a great appointment! Dentist always make me laugh and front desk staff are very pleasant, always know my name!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

he's pretty good, but he has so many dentists/staff come and go. makes me wonder. new person everytime i show up.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Best Dentist! He has been my dentist for 28 years.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015