Ratings for Dr. John H. MacPherson

Awesome Staff ! Very knowledgable,always so helpful and pleasant. Dr John is an excellent dentist and he and his team are great. I love going there,, never had a bad experience ever...

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I love this dental office! I've been going since I was 3years old, move away to Ottawa where I found a new dentist but it just wasn't the right fit. So now I see John and the girls whenever I am home in Halifax and I love it! Thanks for being such a great office!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Best Dentist! He has been my dentist for 28 years.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. John is by far the best Dentist I have ever had. Started seeing him as a teen and continued up into my late 20's. Over the last 15 years I've moved a few times and have lived in different provinces, I've been to 4 other dentists and none have come close to the service Dr John provides. He is kind,considerate and knowledgable but it is his personality and who he is that truly defines the experience you have with him. In fact it is often the first thing I notice missing when seeing the dentist. His laugh, his friendly smile and his quick wit made having to go to the dentist a great experience every time. Along with his incredible staff!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. MacPherson has a great sense of humour that really helps to relax you. He has always been extremly thorough, and taken the time to explain the details to me. I've never felt like I was getting "the wool pulled over my eyes" at the Sackville Dental Centre.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I am so happy with my experience with Dr.MacPherson. I recently had 2 other root canals by a dentist and an endodontist, neither experience as great as this root canal. I feel that he really cares about not only the work he is doing on each visit but looks at the overall well being of his patients.Very kind and gentle

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I was told I had to either have a root canal or have my tooth pulled. Dr. M came to the rescue and decided to see if a filling would work instead. So far it is. He saved me a lot of pain and unnecessary work and I am so thankful. Has to be one of the best dentists in Nova Scotia, hands down. The rest of the staff is also very kind and compassionate. I feel so much more relaxed there than any other place.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

Dr. John H. MacPherson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome Staff ! Very knowledgable,always so helpful and pleasant. Dr John is an excellent dentist and he and his team are great. I love going there,, never had..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. MacPherson is the best dentist I have ever had. Professional, Thorough, Friendly, Kind and Compassionate."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love this dental office! I've been going since I was 3years old, move away to Ottawa where I found a new dentist but it just wasn't the right fit. So now I se..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great appointment! Dentist always make me laugh and front desk staff are very pleasant, always know my name!"

April 20, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "he's pretty good, but he has so many dentists/staff come and go. makes me wonder. new person everytime i show up. "

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Dentist! He has been my dentist for 28 years."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John is by far the best Dentist I have ever had. Started seeing him as a teen and continued up into my late 20's. Over the last 15 years I've moved a few t..."

November 22, 2014