Ratings for Dr. John H. MacPherson

Dr. MacPherson has been my dentist for over twenty years. I have never relished going to the dentist but Dr. MacPherson has mastered painless dentistry. He makes the process not only painless but pleasant. On several occasions I have needed emergency help and on one occasion Dr. MacPherson came to his office and met me on a Saturday to fix the problem. I have always been grateful for his care and concern. He is an excellent and commited dentist who truly believes in the importance of relationships. He and his staff are always welcoming, friendly and thoughtful. I am truly grateful.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I am such a baby when it comes to going to the dentist. He was so patient and explained everything he was doing, Did not even feel the needle for the freezing (which is my biggest fear). Definitely the best dentist I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Awesome Staff ! Very knowledgable,always so helpful and pleasant. Dr John is an excellent dentist and he and his team are great. I love going there,, never had a bad experience ever...

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. MacPherson is the best dentist I have ever had. Professional, Thorough, Friendly, Kind and Compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I love this dental office! I've been going since I was 3years old, move away to Ottawa where I found a new dentist but it just wasn't the right fit. So now I see John and the girls whenever I am home in Halifax and I love it! Thanks for being such a great office!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I had a great appointment! Dentist always make me laugh and front desk staff are very pleasant, always know my name!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

he's pretty good, but he has so many dentists/staff come and go. makes me wonder. new person everytime i show up.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Best Dentist! He has been my dentist for 28 years.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. John is by far the best Dentist I have ever had. Started seeing him as a teen and continued up into my late 20's. Over the last 15 years I've moved a few times and have lived in different provinces, I've been to 4 other dentists and none have come close to the service Dr John provides. He is kind,considerate and knowledgable but it is his personality and who he is that truly defines the experience you have with him. In fact it is often the first thing I notice missing when seeing the dentist. His laugh, his friendly smile and his quick wit made having to go to the dentist a great experience every time. Along with his incredible staff!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. MacPherson has a great sense of humour that really helps to relax you. He has always been extremly thorough, and taken the time to explain the details to me. I've never felt like I was getting "the wool pulled over my eyes" at the Sackville Dental Centre.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014