Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Thunder

Dr. Thunder took excellent care of my Husband, who wads in so much pain he couldn't even walk. Now he is running around with our Grandson. Thank you to Dr. Thunder and his staff !!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I agree with the comment below. He is arrogant, rude, and condescending. Stay away!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Extremely and arrogant, borderline abusive. Worst medical appointment I ever had.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

5 years ago our son broke his leg (Tib/Fib fracture) during a soccer game. Dr. Thunder provided exceptional, thoughtful care, insuring that our son fully recovered. Because of Dr. Thunder, or son was able to not only have a very successful high school sports career, but is now playing for his college football team. While other doctors may have rushed his treatment, Dr. Thunder took the time to make sure, every step of the way, that our son received only the best care, the most professional treatment and best possible outcome. I would highly recommend Dr. Thunder to anyone in need of an orthopedic surgeon. Thanks Dr. Thunder!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

I met Dr. thunder, To Dr. Brown who work on my 10yr daughter. Dr. Thunder incredibly knowledgeable With sports medicine! He's a straight shooter, An awesome when doing procedures! I've been a runner my whole life Dr. thunder Understand In athletes mind! He doesn't overpromise, If you do everything to make it healthy! He did a procedure on my hip That gave me the ability to run again! I would recommend Dr. thunder and the practice

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Dr. Richard M. Thunder's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)