Ratings for Dr. Jimmy Guignard

Excellent doctor! Truly listens to his patients and takes their concerns, opinions, and preferences into consideration to paint the overall picture in any visit. Many doctors are either seemingly obtuse in their patient's opinions or blatantly passive in their concerns. Dr Guignard does not rush you through the door and takes into account any knowledge you bring about a subject or direct experience you may have in an ailment. It's generally uncommon for a doctor to be open to a patients interpretation on medical topics. Dr Guignard takes everything into account in order to get the best, quickest help you can get. Evaluating medical issues is never linear. It's an organic process that is unique to each person and each issue. Dr Guignard understands that and it's obvious he can think with the big picture in mind. Heads above many / most GP's in the Moncton area.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Best doctor! He has been my doctor for a 7yrs now. He always takes the time to listen to the patient's needs and explains thoroughly the treatment options.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Have nothing but great things to say. I see him twice a year and always takes the time it takes to explain. Open to advise. I have been seeing him for the past 5 years. From my observation, from the waiting room, patients are not leaving with any signs of being not treated well. Thank you Dr Guignard for being there for us!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

A great doctor who always listens and is very understanding.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Wonderful doctor he listen and has alwayse explained everything in details no doctor I ever had took the time! We have him since 2010 and would change :)

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

We have seen a lot of Doctors, living in many places across Canada. Dr. Jimmy is one of the kindest, most knowledgeable doctors we have had. He is prompt and very helpful. He listens to our ailments. He will get the tests we need quickly. I would never go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr Jimmy started out being a caring Dr, but over the past few years we find him to be rude, if we don't agree with him. I had a recent diagnosis by an emergency Dr and when I talked to Dr J he refused to acknowledge that the diagnosis could be correct. On numerous occasions we have been told he cannot help with our medical issues, because he says its part of aging. We have decided to insist on seeing a specialist for those issues, since he doesn't have the knowledge or mindset to be of assistance.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Guignard has helped my mom so much. He is a very caring person and has gone to great lenghts to find what the problem she had. He is very patient with her.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

bon docteur pas peur d aller le voir ma traiter pour infection de poumons excelent pour me retablir rapidement gentil aussi

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

10 min par patient pas plus . Ne pas poser trop de question sinon tu te le fais dire et pas gentiment Ceci n'enleve pas sa competence mais c'est tres desagreable de se faire traiter ainsi.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014