Ratings for Dr. Steven Tradonsky

He repaired my shoulder after 3 other doctors said it could not be done. Very, very happy. Clinic can be busy but they try to keep you informed

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Tradonsky repaired my torn rotator cuff and torn bicep when another dr. said he couldn't. I felt zero pain from day 1. I took zero pain medication for the entire process. He is a no nonsense type of person with little small talk. I am in complete shock as to the ease and pain free recovery I have experienced. I absolutely recommend this surgeon to anyone wanting an incredible experience.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

An excellent doctor, performed a successful surgery and cured my knee after another doctor had given up. Extremely knowledgeable and thorough, listens well and answers all the questions. Very good experience!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I had same experience as others on this site - he wouldn't listen - didn't follow up - didn't remember from one visit to another what he had told me - rude

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

WOW I HAD THE SAME HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH DR STEVEN TRADONSKY,WOULD NOT LISTEN TO MY COMPLAINTS AND PAIN ISSUES,AND NOW AS A RESULT MY SHOULDER IS WORSE THEN IT WAS BEFORE HIS SURGERY,HE TELLS ME I AM FULLY RECOVERED,WHEN I HAVE MASSIVE LOSS OF STRENGTH AND MOBILITY DO NOT RECCOMMEND HIM AT ALL,IM NOT THE ONLY ONE SAYING THIS DO YOURSELF A FAVOR SEE SOMEONE ELSE ,HE IS AN "INSURANCE DR"AND WILL DISCREDIT ANYTHING U SAY .AND DENY U FURTHER HELP AND TREATMENT,BUT WILL RELEASE U AND BLAME IT ON SOMETHING ELSE

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Great doctor. Very thorough. Took a lot of time to listen and explain everything

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Had surgery on shoulder for torn labrum. Worse now than before the surgery. Dr. T would not accept that I was in pain and not recovering. Took no action to address my problems. I have since visited a new surgeon that stated that Dr. T tightened the socket too much. I am now disabled, in pain, and looking at a second surgery. Haven't heard from Dr. T in months. Do NOT visit this doctor. I am rating him poorly not because of the poor outcome of the surgery but because Dr. T would not listen to my complaints and would not take action to address them. I would be better off had I never gotten surgery than I am now.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

great Doctor helpful approachable.He really is great.Follow ups etc

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Very competent, thorough.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

Dr. Steven Tradonsky's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1982)

Coventry Healthcare