Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Scheinberg

Dr. Scheinbreg helped save me from getting spinal fusion and premature hip joint replacement by simple test, specialist knowledge and integrity. And note he does not prescribe me meds. Integrity and a highly trained specialist with decades of experience is what you will get with Dr. Scheinberg, A Physician, a Specialist and a friend, Also his staff is always cheerful as well as professional!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Great Surgeon. I have had several knee, foot and shoulder surgeries over the last 20+ year by Dr Scheinberg. I trust him. He has treated many of my family members too. But, I have often had to wait an hour in the office past scheduled time to see him. And since he moved his office to downtown SB this has gotten worse. Now he is super busy. He has a great bedside manner, always friendly to the point of being charming. I will go to him again if I unfortunately need to.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Extremely professional and excellent surgeon Would recommend him to anyone and have

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Excellent surgeon. Highly skilled and professional . Would recommend Dr. Scheinberg without reservation.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

WORST DOCTOR OFFICE STAFF AND DOCTOR. HE DOESNT GIVE A CARE ABOUT YOU. PROBABLY IS GETTING KICKBACKS FROM WORKERS COMP. TO PUSH W/C PATIENTS THROUGH AND GET THEM FINISHED. ONLY WANTS TO SAVE MONEY FOR WORKERS COMP. PROBABLY!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

My mother had a total left knee replacement and has been reading with Dr.Scheinberg. He is the greatest recovery doctor with an amazing attitude and personality. I only wish he had done hey surgery. He is very knowledgeable, and patient when explaining everything. He is willing to answer questions and thoroughly go over and through and questions we are confused about. I highly recommend him for any orthopedic surgery's

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I tore my ACL on my left knee which has been limiting on things i used to love to do for a long time. I was recommended to see Dr. Scheinberg by a close friend. Best decision I have ever made. When I arrived at the office I was greeted with a huge smile from a blonde lady at the front desk. I was back in a room within 5 minutes. The next week I had my MRI and had my surgery shortly after. My knee feels stronger than ever. Thank you Dr. Scheinberg for taking good care of me. Also a special thanks to Eric who seemed to be the man I would always talk to when I called. Over all a life changing experience.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Dr Scheinberg and his staff are wonderful! Didn't wait long to be taken to my room to see Dr Scheinberg. Dr Scheinberg greated me with a smile and listened tentatively to my symptoms and we had a lengthy discussion in regards to all my treatment options. Very pleased with course of treatment. Looking forward to a speedy recovery.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

Dr. Scheinberg replaced my right knee 4 months ago when I was at the point of being bed-ridden. I have regained the ability to walk with my family at the beach as well as hike which are things I love to do that I could not do for yrs. I am very pleased with Dr. Scheinberg and his staff. I would highly recommend him as a caring doctor and exceptional surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

After suffering a work injury a previous patient of Dr. scheinberg recommended that I see him . My first impression of his office and staff was very professional. I have since then had surgery and am on my way to a full recovery. The negative experiences I read below were not my experience at all perhaps they have made changes to their office staff. I never had a problem making an appointment or reaching the Dr. Even After hours. He is by far one of the best orthopedic surgeons in the county.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Richard D. Scheinberg's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA