Ratings for Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk

Absolutely EXCEPTIONAL service from start to finish. After a traumatic accident on my front 3 teeth and 'completing' treatment with another orthodontist who WRECKED my bite further, Dr. K. came to the rescue! He compassionately listened to my concerns, described in detail throughout the year of treatment exactly what was happening to my teeth and what were were doing to fix things. Working with an 'end date' of my 40th Birthday, he and his amazing staff made an extraordinary exception and stayed after hours just before my Birthday weekend to give me my big, bright smile back and the braces were off! :D There really is not enough I could say about Dr.K and his team!! They are professional, extremely courteous and thoughtful; they truly CARE about their clients and never ever made me feel 'rushed'. To this day, Dr. K has been an outstanding resource even while I have to continue Prosthodontist work to complete this lengthly dental process. On top of his fantastic work with excellent results, Dr. Kamelchuk is just a good PERSON; someone I would trust my family to go see and strongly encourage anyone to at least get a consultation - you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

My experience was not great with Dr. Kamelchuk. He says things that were not achieved at the end of the treatment.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience with us. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss both your disappointment and also potential solutions. Your comments are most concerning and if we are able to talk about them I am certain there is more that we can do. -Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk

Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Kamelchuk and his staff are wonderful. My son has autism and suffers from severe anxiety. Everyone was terrific with putting Eric at ease and making this a positive experience. The team gets up very early in the mornings to accommodate before school appointments and actually seem happy about this! Eric's braces are off now and we are on to the retainer stage, which is no problem at all. He is happy to be able to eat anything- and everything. We are going to miss all of you at the office- even Dr. Kamelchuk's jokes!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words. We loved having Eric in our office, and seeing him grow along the way. Thank you for choosing us to share your orthodontic journey with!

Submitted April 19, 2017

I had a great experience here. They answered all my questions with confidence and we're always kind and thorough. I would definitely reccomend Dr.Kamelchuk and his team to anyone that asks. Thankyou for giving me a great smile and always providing a great service!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
Thank you for your kind sentiments. Having patients like yourself makes our job so much easier and more gratifying. Make sure to show off that great smile!

Submitted April 19, 2017

Thank you for Making me able to smile.beautifully.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
You are very welcome. Enjoy that new smile as much as you can!

Submitted November 16, 2016

I like my teeth now! I forgot what my teeth looked like before. I love you all!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
We are happy that we could be part of your orthodontic journey. Keep smiling and showing off that smile!

Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Kamelchuk, you are awesome! Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
Thank you for your praise! We appreciate your support.

Submitted July 6, 2016

Very personable, non-judgemental, professional, helpful, encouraging, funny Highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
Thank you for your kind sentiments! We love hearing feedback about our office!

Submitted March 23, 2016

I recently completed my treatment with Dr. Kamelchuk. As a mature adult I was quite concerned about how well braces would work for me. The results are excellent, straight teeth and a much-improved bite. Throughout the process I received wonderful care from Dr. Kamelchuk and his staff. Everything was explained to me and all questions answered in a professional and kind manner. No major issues and the few minor ones were quickly addressed. I felt like the team were working with me the whole way. I highly recommend Dr. Kamelchuk for any orthodontic procedure. Thank you Dr. Kamelchuk and staff!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
We are so happy to hear about your great experience. Thank you for trusting us to do your treatment. We know the concerns that can come up when an adult gets braces put on. Our goal is to be there for you (and all of our patients) every step of the way! Enjoy your new smile!

Submitted March 22, 2016

love the place, long wait until dr.kamelchuk comes but when he does it's quick and easy!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
We do our best to stay on time. Thank you for your patience in these moments!

Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk is a Calgary orthodontist who has been practicing orthodontics in Calgary since 1998. He has earned degrees in both dentistry and orthodontics, from the University of Alberta and the University of Toronto, and has a true passion for orthodontics and his patients’ well-being. In addition to maintaining his Calgary orthodontic practice, Dr. Kamelchuk has also lectured on clinical and specialty orthodontics throughout Canada, the US and in Europe. He is a Clinical Professor of Orthodontics at the University of Alberta, has lectured at several universities across North America, and has presented to various dental and orthodontic societies on both sides of the Pacific. Dr. Kamelchuk is also an Examiner in Orthodontics for the Royal College of Dentists of Canada (RCDC); the national body that certifies Dental Specialists with their qualifying exams upon completing specialty training in Dentistry.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1998)

Sagamore Health Network