You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
Thank you for your kind sentiments! We love hearing feedback about our office!

Submitted March 23, 2016

I recently completed my treatment with Dr. Kamelchuk. As a mature adult I was quite concerned about how well braces would work for me. The results are excellent, straight teeth and a much-improved bite. Throughout the process I received wonderful care from Dr. Kamelchuk and his staff. Everything was explained to me and all questions answered in a professional and kind manner. No major issues and the few minor ones were quickly addressed. I felt like the team were working with me the whole way. I highly recommend Dr. Kamelchuk for any orthodontic procedure. Thank you Dr. Kamelchuk and staff!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
We are so happy to hear about your great experience. Thank you for trusting us to do your treatment. We know the concerns that can come up when an adult gets braces put on. Our goal is to be there for you (and all of our patients) every step of the way! Enjoy your new smile!

Submitted March 22, 2016

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
We do our best to stay on time. Thank you for your patience in these moments!

Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Kamelchuk and staff are so awesome! They go above and beyond what is expected and continue to impress us and make us feel good about the whole ortho experience. Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
You are so very welcome! We are thrilled to hear about your great experience!

Submitted January 5, 2016

I was transferring to Dr Kamelchuk for months. He is knowledgeable and nice. The office time arrangement is so excellent that I have never waited him for more than five minutes at the waiting area. He is professional and his orthodontic treatment is fast and comfortable. Thanks and highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
We love hearing feedback from our patients! Thank you for going online and sharing this with us!

Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Kamelchuk and his staff have been excellent to deal with as our daughter has finally finished with her braces. We are very pleased with the results. Dr. Kamelchuk's staff were always very accommodating with our busy schedule and I don't think we ever waited more than 10 minutes from arrival at the office to the start of the appointment. Dr. Kamelchuk has an excellent demeanor with young patients and the practice makes them feel comfortable and relaxed. Highly recommended! Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
Thank you for your kind words! We are grateful every day that we get to help our patients!

Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Kamalchuk and his staff have been awesome with my son who has ADHD and Asperger's syndrome with lots of anxiety about any dental procedures. His staff of friendly, engaging and caring people have made our experience over the last three years comfortable and easy for my son. He looks forward to his visits inspite of any discomfort due to his braces. Dr Kamalcuk is very engaging and always positive and personable. We were anxious about our son's ability to tolerate the braces process due to his anxiety but due to Dr Kamalchuk and his staff our son will have beautiful teeth and an advantage in life. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
We are thrilled that we could help your son! Thank you for trusting our team with your son's orthodontic treatment! We love having him in our office!

Submitted October 28, 2015

As an new immigrant from China, my English is not so good. Dr Kamelchuck and his friendly staffs have great patience , they talked with me slowly and explained to me whenever I was confused . I feel so comfortable with them.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
Thank you for your confidence in us. We are happy to hear that we have made your as comfortable as possible in our office!

Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. K and his staff are amazing... my whole family and extended family have been going to him for over 10 years now and we couldn't be happier with our decision. Dr. K goes out of his way to make the kids feel comfortable and he jokes with them and has a great sense of humour. He takes the time to answer questions and makes sure we always leave his office with a big smile. We all think he should be #1 Orthodontist in Calgary!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
Thank you for the kind remarks! We are so appreciative that you have trusted us treating your whole family AND extended family!

Submitted September 1, 2015

Great Ortho office! I was an adult patient who was never able to get braces as a kid. Dr. Kamelchuk and his staff always made me feel very welcome and well cared for. They also ran contests and it seems like everyone gets their name drawn for a prize for being a good patient. Dr. Kamelchuk straightened my teeth with full upper and lower braces . The braces came off 10 years ago and my teeth are still straight (I still wear my retainer at night,) . This office also did ortho treatment for my brother.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
We are thrilled to hear that you felt so cared for. Ensuring our patients feel well taken care of is something we strive for everyday!

Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk is a Calgary orthodontist who has been practicing orthodontics in Calgary since 1998. He has earned degrees in both dentistry and orthodontics, from the University of Alberta and the University of Toronto, and has a true passion for orthodontics and his patients’ well-being. In addition to maintaining his Calgary orthodontic practice, Dr. Kamelchuk has also lectured on clinical and specialty orthodontics throughout Canada, the US and in Europe. He is a Clinical Professor of Orthodontics at the University of Alberta, has lectured at several universities across North America, and has presented to various dental and orthodontic societies on both sides of the Pacific. Dr. Kamelchuk is also an Examiner in Orthodontics for the Royal College of Dentists of Canada (RCDC); the national body that certifies Dental Specialists with their qualifying exams upon completing specialty training in Dentistry.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1998)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very personable, non-judgemental, professional, helpful, encouraging, funny Highly recommend "

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently completed my treatment with Dr. Kamelchuk. As a mature adult I was quite concerned about how well braces would work for me. The results are excelle..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "love the place, long wait until dr.kamelchuk comes but when he does it's quick and easy!!"

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kamelchuk and staff are so awesome! They go above and beyond what is expected and continue to impress us and make us feel good about the whole ortho experi..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was transferring to Dr Kamelchuk for months. He is knowledgeable and nice. The office time arrangement is so excellent that I have never waited him for more t..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kamelchuk and his staff have been excellent to deal with as our daughter has finally finished with her braces. We are very pleased with the results. Dr. Kam..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kamalchuk and his staff have been awesome with my son who has ADHD and Asperger's syndrome with lots of anxiety about any dental procedures. His staff of fr..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "As an new immigrant from China, my English is not so good. Dr Kamelchuck and his friendly staffs have great patience , they talked with me slowly and explained ..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. K and his staff are amazing... my whole family and extended family have been going to him for over 10 years now and we couldn't be happier with our decision..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Ortho office! I was an adult patient who was never able to get braces as a kid. Dr. Kamelchuk and his staff always made me feel very welcome and well car..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kamelchuk and the team were very helpful and the job was done right, We went to another orthodontist at first and they were not as friendly as the team is a..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kamelchuck and his courteous staff are friendly, knowledgeable and inviting; I would recommend his services to everyone in need of straight teeth and honest..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Kamelchuck and his entire team are just amazing. The waiting time is a bit cumbersome, but other than that amazing. Just got my braces off recently and the e..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I'm a girl and I've been with Kamelchuk since my early childhood and honestly the way he's treated me in the later years is absolutely disgusting. Plus I do no..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. K since I was 5 years old and now I'm 16. All the experiences with Dr. K were great. Sometimes I had painful or not fun experiences with my..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The staff is super nice. They make you wait 30min-1h even if you're on time because the dr chats away about useless things. They get very defensive when I ask t..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The staff was lovely and Dr Kamelchuk was incredibly funny and helpful, the facility was filled with awesome Disney memorabilia. Would recommend to anyone."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Highly professional, good personality, honest. Ethics as a value is way above profits which is a rare find these days.. Thank you Lorne for the excellent servi..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Even though braces are not fun, Dr. Kamelchuk's office made it bearable with friendly staff and get service!"

October 19, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He's the best . They are always friendly. He knows his stuff."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The only problem with Dr. Kamelchuk is that you must always be prepared to answer the question, "What's new?""

September 5, 2014