Ratings for Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk

I like my teeth now! I forgot what my teeth looked like before. I love you all!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
We are happy that we could be part of your orthodontic journey. Keep smiling and showing off that smile!

Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Kamelchuk, you are awesome! Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
Thank you for your praise! We appreciate your support.

Submitted July 6, 2016

Very personable, non-judgemental, professional, helpful, encouraging, funny Highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
Thank you for your kind sentiments! We love hearing feedback about our office!

Submitted March 23, 2016

I recently completed my treatment with Dr. Kamelchuk. As a mature adult I was quite concerned about how well braces would work for me. The results are excellent, straight teeth and a much-improved bite. Throughout the process I received wonderful care from Dr. Kamelchuk and his staff. Everything was explained to me and all questions answered in a professional and kind manner. No major issues and the few minor ones were quickly addressed. I felt like the team were working with me the whole way. I highly recommend Dr. Kamelchuk for any orthodontic procedure. Thank you Dr. Kamelchuk and staff!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
We are so happy to hear about your great experience. Thank you for trusting us to do your treatment. We know the concerns that can come up when an adult gets braces put on. Our goal is to be there for you (and all of our patients) every step of the way! Enjoy your new smile!

Submitted March 22, 2016

love the place, long wait until dr.kamelchuk comes but when he does it's quick and easy!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
We do our best to stay on time. Thank you for your patience in these moments!

Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Kamelchuk and staff are so awesome! They go above and beyond what is expected and continue to impress us and make us feel good about the whole ortho experience. Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
You are so very welcome! We are thrilled to hear about your great experience!

Submitted January 5, 2016

I was transferring to Dr Kamelchuk for months. He is knowledgeable and nice. The office time arrangement is so excellent that I have never waited him for more than five minutes at the waiting area. He is professional and his orthodontic treatment is fast and comfortable. Thanks and highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
We love hearing feedback from our patients! Thank you for going online and sharing this with us!

Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Kamelchuk and his staff have been excellent to deal with as our daughter has finally finished with her braces. We are very pleased with the results. Dr. Kamelchuk's staff were always very accommodating with our busy schedule and I don't think we ever waited more than 10 minutes from arrival at the office to the start of the appointment. Dr. Kamelchuk has an excellent demeanor with young patients and the practice makes them feel comfortable and relaxed. Highly recommended! Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
Thank you for your kind words! We are grateful every day that we get to help our patients!

Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Kamalchuk and his staff have been awesome with my son who has ADHD and Asperger's syndrome with lots of anxiety about any dental procedures. His staff of friendly, engaging and caring people have made our experience over the last three years comfortable and easy for my son. He looks forward to his visits inspite of any discomfort due to his braces. Dr Kamalcuk is very engaging and always positive and personable. We were anxious about our son's ability to tolerate the braces process due to his anxiety but due to Dr Kamalchuk and his staff our son will have beautiful teeth and an advantage in life. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
We are thrilled that we could help your son! Thank you for trusting our team with your son's orthodontic treatment! We love having him in our office!

Submitted October 28, 2015

As an new immigrant from China, my English is not so good. Dr Kamelchuck and his friendly staffs have great patience , they talked with me slowly and explained to me whenever I was confused . I feel so comfortable with them.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
Thank you for your confidence in us. We are happy to hear that we have made your as comfortable as possible in our office!

Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk is a Calgary orthodontist who has been practicing orthodontics in Calgary since 1998. He has earned degrees in both dentistry and orthodontics, from the University of Alberta and the University of Toronto, and has a true passion for orthodontics and his patients’ well-being. In addition to maintaining his Calgary orthodontic practice, Dr. Kamelchuk has also lectured on clinical and specialty orthodontics throughout Canada, the US and in Europe. He is a Clinical Professor of Orthodontics at the University of Alberta, has lectured at several universities across North America, and has presented to various dental and orthodontic societies on both sides of the Pacific. Dr. Kamelchuk is also an Examiner in Orthodontics for the Royal College of Dentists of Canada (RCDC); the national body that certifies Dental Specialists with their qualifying exams upon completing specialty training in Dentistry.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1998)