You may also like

Rate Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's Ratings

Dr. K and his staff are amazing... my whole family and extended family have been going to him for over 10 years now and we couldn't be happier with our decision. Dr. K goes out of his way to make the kids feel comfortable and he jokes with them and has a great sense of humour. He takes the time to answer questions and makes sure we always leave his office with a big smile. We all think he should be #1 Orthodontist in Calgary!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

Great Ortho office! I was an adult patient who was never able to get braces as a kid. Dr. Kamelchuk and his staff always made me feel very welcome and well cared for. They also ran contests and it seems like everyone gets their name drawn for a prize for being a good patient. Dr. Kamelchuk straightened my teeth with full upper and lower braces . The braces came off 10 years ago and my teeth are still straight (I still wear my retainer at night,) . This office also did ortho treatment for my brother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
We are thrilled to hear that you felt so cared for. Ensuring our patients feel well taken care of is something we strive for everyday!

Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Kamelchuk and the team were very helpful and the job was done right, We went to another orthodontist at first and they were not as friendly as the team is at Greater Calgary. Honesty was a great trait. Thank You!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
We feel fortunate to have such a great Team to work with (and have fun throughout the day with)! Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate hearing from our patients.

Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Kamelchuck and his courteous staff are friendly, knowledgeable and inviting; I would recommend his services to everyone in need of straight teeth and honest results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr.Kamelchuck and his entire team are just amazing. The waiting time is a bit cumbersome, but other than that amazing. Just got my braces off recently and the experience, though painful, was a positively, unforgettable one. Thanks a lot Dr.K. Would definitely recommend his offices to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. K since I was 5 years old and now I'm 16. All the experiences with Dr. K were great. Sometimes I had painful or not fun experiences with my braces but he and his staff would fix them up good as new. He tells you gunny stories and make even bad experiences good. Sometimes wait time can take 5-10min after you booked your appt but not longer. Would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2726139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

The staff is super nice. They make you wait 30min-1h even if you're on time because the dr chats away about useless things. They get very defensive when I ask them q's. I had to have my braces on for 6yrs becuase they didn't do a good job first time around. My mid line isn't lined up and my teeth are still just not perfect after 6 years and thousands of dollars. I DO NOT RECOMMEND

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2697462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

The staff was lovely and Dr Kamelchuk was incredibly funny and helpful, the facility was filled with awesome Disney memorabilia. Would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2644154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Highly professional, good personality, honest. Ethics as a value is way above profits which is a rare find these days.. Thank you Lorne for the excellent service!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2642484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Even though braces are not fun, Dr. Kamelchuk's office made it bearable with friendly staff and get service!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584718].votes_count ]]