Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Zann

Doctor good but unfriendly staff and people treated like they are in a zoo-waiting for two hours

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

HE WANTED TO SCHEDULE ME FOR HIP REPLACEMENT WHICH I DELAYED AND I SOUGHT 2ND OPINION.HE ALSO SAID THAT THERE WAS NO SHOT FOR THE PAIN. SECOND DOCTOR SAID I ONLY HAD BURSITIS AND GAVE ME A SHOT OF CORTISONE WHICH ELIMINATED PAIN. NO WONDER DR.ZANN DOES SO MANY SURGERIES EACH YEAR.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I have been treated by Dr. Zann for knee pain for several years. I have no cartilage. HE HAS NEVER BEEN QUICK TO CUT. He prescribed physical therapy to build leg muscles to take the strain off the knee, gave me a cortisone shot, and finally said he would operate only if I lost weight. His recommendations have helped me, and I still have not needed surgery.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

He was absolutely wonderful for my husbands knee replacement.. had all the patience in the world, sat and explained every detail and when I called him late at night he returned my call within 5 minutes.. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again. My husband is home doing physical therapy and came home 2 days after the surgery.. He's doing very well.. His staff calls back asap.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

I went here on advice of friend. All he wants to do is cut. Not my kind of doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Down to earth, helpful, caring, and kind, Dr Zann and staff helped to make so many people walk again, enjoy their lives again...

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

very experienced with new technology in hip replacements

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Dr. Robert B. Zann's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1975)

AHC