Ratings for Dr. Janet Green

hard to get through on phone lines in order to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Unprofessional & rude staff. The manager needs to be fired.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I consider myself lucky to have Janet Green as my doctor. She is knowledgeable, thorough, and kind. I trust her and can rely on her. I hope she continues to be my doctor. I respect her and admire her. Yes, sometimes, you have to wait but I never feel rushed when I get in to see her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

-MADE ME WAIT OVER AN HOUR -FRONT DESK VERY RUDE -JANET WANTS "FOLLOW UP" AFTER ISSUE DEALT WITH IN THE EMERGENCY - I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THIS IS SCAMMING THE SYSTEM ACCORDING TO MY NURSE FRIEND. -SHE DOES SEEM HELPFUL EVEN THOUGH I KNOW SHE CAN BE WRONG SOMETIMES

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Worst dr in the valley by far. Misdiagnosed me again.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Green has been my doctor for over 30 years. She tries her best to be on Chedjou but because of the nature of her business family practice and babies some appointments take longer than others and she does get off track. When you do get in to see her she will spend as long as necessary to attend your problem. She doesn't suffer fools gladly and expects her advice to be followed. She has a wealth of experience and keeps up to date with developments in her field. I heartily recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Avoid this clinic! The front desk are the rudest bunch you'll ever meet. Beware that Janet will take patients that show up last minute leaving scheduled patients to wait over an hour in many cases. Janet can be very helpful but she has a temper that is very unprofessional. I'm personally glad she's retiring so I can get out of this office.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I love Dr Green I have been with her for over 15 years. She has delivered 2 out of 3 children and soon a 4th. She treats my whole family. I have heard a few negative stories about her but personally I have never had any issues. She has many patients and takes the time to do her job so yes usually there is a wait. I remain patient because you will not find a Dr like her. It will be a sad day when she retires

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Get ready to wait with this office. Much better choices in Drs elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

People in different parts of health care know that dealing with Janet is usually a frustrating experience - she is rude, demeaning and has a terrible temper. I would stay far away from her as she has destroyed a few lives.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016