Ratings for Dr. Steve E. Meadows

Great surgeon. I had a badly broken leg and he fixed it and was always quite engaged and seemed very caring. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I got a 2 minute consult, he was arrogant,I felt he didn't listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Very arrogant doctor. He made my shoulder pain worse than before a saw him. I ended up going elsewhere, and glad of it.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Knows his stuff. Cured my shoulder pain.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Best surgeon i've ever had all around. Funny, caring, professional it was a pleasure using Dr. Meadows and i'd use him again.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

Dr. Meadows is a top notch orthopedic surgeon. I broke my wrist and was having trouble getting anyone to see me right away and I did not ant to go to the ER. A friend told me to call South Palm Orthopedics and that Dr. Meadows was a hand specialist. I did and told them of my situation and the tremendous pain I was in and Dr. Meadows stayed later to see me that same day. As it turned out, I needed surgery and thanks to him, my wrist is completely healed. He is excellent.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

This doctor is extremely rare for an orthopedic surgeon. He is not only very skilled at what he does, he is kind and actually cares. He always makes me laugh and helped me to regain full ability in my shoulder and you can hardly see my scar.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Steve E. Meadows's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL