Ratings for Dr. Yasmin Sahul

The first visit was uncomfortable, and there will not be a second time.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Sahul was not very impressive, she was a below average physician

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Sahul is a great doctor. She has always been helpful to everyone in my family. At first visits were uncomfortable, but over time you realize how good of a doctor she really is.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

I LIKED DR. SAHUL, SHE LISTENED TO ME & HELPED ME FOR YEARS. THE ISSUE I HAD WITH HER IS I FELT SOMETIMES SHE DID NOT REFER OUT FOR SPECIALIST SERVICES, DID NOT ORDER LAB TEST, AND PERFORMED SIMPLE SURGERIES/BIOPSIES IN HER OFFICE,(SP) WHEN NEEDED TO SAVE MONEY.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

I found Dr. Sahul to be very helpful. She has always been very honest and raight with me. She was able to take care of things that had been going on for several years that other doctors pushed aside.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

I am a college student and Dr. Sahul performed unnecessary tests without informing me that my insurance did not cover them and left me stuck to pay a couple hundred dollars in bills. She was not very friendly and I also felt that I was wasting her time.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

Dr. Sahul tried to have me committed to Hurley Psych. because I told her she wasn't doing enough about my deteriorating health. Staff physically surrounded me and tried to hold me captive in their office. I left and went striaght to Hurley Emergency Psych myself where I told them the deal with Dr. Sahul. They did not commit me.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

This doctor is superb!!! She asked about symptoms I was not complaining about and diagnosed and solved issues I didn't know I had.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2006

Somehow I felt like my office visits were a waste of her time. In my opinion, she was not friendly or welcoming. I did not feel comfortable exlaining ailments to her. She also made assumptions about me that were false.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2005

Dr. Yasmin Sahul's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1999)