Ratings for Dr. Charles W. Heard

excellent care! compassionate and great skills, highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Wait time is awful. Every visit I have has always been over an hour wait.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

This doctor cursed my elderly mother with a lot of pain with no compassion

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

had made an appoint with Dr. Heard because he was in our network providers, waited 2 weeks for appointment, They had my wife's information for 2 weeks ,when we got there we were filling the paperwork out ( we had taken day off to see the doctor) We were at the office at 8am, 20 minutes in filling out paperwork, Front desk lady named "KAT" she told My wife we don't accept Humana Premier, She was EXTREMELY rude ( She need a long vacation or maybe even retire) We were told by HUMANA DR have singed with Humana and are required accept that plan and told us to file complaint if they would not accept it.,talked to office manager Ann, she was suppose to get back to us, never heard from her, They ae so unorganized and rude at front desk, wonder if Dr.s are even aware of it or Do they allow that behavior. This was at Michigan Ave Office

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

As far as I'm concerned Dr. Heard walks on water. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is very knowledgeable. When many of my friends had infections with their hip replacements I had none with two replacements because he was so careful. He explains what replacement joints he wanted to use and why. I am a swimmer and didn't want a big scar to show and he gave me that too. When I fell and pulled a muscle in the groin area he diagnosed the problem and arranged to have me treated. He is one of the best Dr's I know.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

very professional but also very personable, a rare combination

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Heard replace my mother's Knees. He did an amazing job. His personality is superb and he is very professional. He is how all doctors should be.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Heard replaced my right hip. He did a wonderful job. He explained everything well, including the different types of hips that could be used and which one he thought would be best for me. The length of the scar is smaller than many other people. He had me back on my feet fast. He has a wonderful personality and when I have to have my left hip replaced he will be my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr. Charles W. Heard's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1976)