Ratings for Dr. Theodore P. Vlahos

very nice no upcharge no other aliment given by surprise 1st visit your are a patient 2nd visit your are a friend 3rd visit your are family as simple to get better as 1 2 3 very good doctor and smart

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Very friendly, professional, competent, efficient. Can't think of a better orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Doctor and staff were excellent, polite and helpful. Didn't have to wait long for appointment.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

From the first step into the office until the last visit, I have never been more comfortable about any doctor in my 55 years of life.so caring and knowledgeable in all aspects aspects of my case.I would definitely refer him to all of my family friends and anybody that needs a excellent doctor and staff.always walk out with a smile feeling better than when I went in.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr Vlahos is very knowledgeable with my shoulder injury, my surgery went great with little discomfort. His staff is 1st class always there to help. I will definitely go back. Takes his time to talk to me and explained everything.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I have never had an orthopaedic doctor this good. He always takes the time to talk to you. He is not an assembly line. His office staff is top notch as well

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Vlahos is the best. He and his staff helped me with all the scheduling of my surgery on my shoulder. The surgery went great, little pain and discomfort. Listen to all his instructions as they were spot on.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr Vlahos addressed all my concerns before my surgery and was great afterwords. His staff was very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Vlahos and his staff are the best!! I was in a car accident. Dr. Vlahos not only helped me with all of my injuries, he explained in great detail what was wrong and how to get me back on my feet again. I was never rushed and throughout the treatment of my injuries I could tell that he really cares for his patients. I ended up needing surgery on my knee, and his entire staff was courteous and caring. They went above and beyond in their care of me. I have nothing but wonderful things to say!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr Vlahos understood my shoulder problem. was very courteous and his staff was great

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014