Ratings for Dr. C R T Dean

I owe my life to Dr. Dean. He literally saved it back in 1984. Was to Emerg dept at a small hospital on the night before and mis-treated for indigestion Through the night, my symptoms worsened. The next day, Dr. Dean saw me after my boss called him explaining my symptoms, and I spent many weeks intermittenly in and out of hospital because of blood clots. Dr. Dean diagnosed them right away, and he had the tests done and treatments initiated that saved my life. He is very thorough and meticulous in his approach and I am sure has saved many lives over the years, including my own. Best wishes in your retirement Dr. Dean.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

THIS MAN IS A "HEALER",..AND WILL BE SADLY MISSED AFTER HIS RETIREMENT,...BYE FOR NOW,NEVER FOREVER,... ALL THE BEST !

flag | Submitted March 9, 2007

DR.DEAN IS A VERY SPECIAL PERSON HE IS ONE OF THE BEST DR. I HAVE EVER MET.HE CAN MAKE YOU SMILE ON A BAD DAY.THANK YOU

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007