You may also like

Rate Dr. S Shams

Dr. S Shams's Ratings

Worst gyno he is hard to reach especially at the St Mary when they never answer their phones, he is rude, he does not explain anything over all horrible

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2854500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Worse dr ever! He has no respect for his patients and does not listen

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2825861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr shams has been my gyno for over 25yrs now and I hope he doesn't retire ever . I trust him 100% and is always so kind to me and his wife/ secretary Bernadette is such a funny lady she makes me laugh and is always great to me . I will never change them unless they retire 😒

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Terrible doctor office, always at least one hour late or more, the lady at the desk is terrible, she prefers to talk over the phone and plans her next coffee with friends instead of taking care of the patients and just hurry up.......

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2806485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Shams has been my doctor for over thirty years..in fact I was one of his first patients..He is one of the best in his field..

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1598035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Dr Shams est un médecin à l'air confus et fatigué. On ne se sens pas en sécurité avec lui. Cet homme devrait prendre sa retraite car il oublit beaucoup d'informations et Il n'a pas le souci de ses patients. Une de ses patientes m'a confié qu'elle aussi doutait de ses compétences. En consultation, il est impatient et quand on lui pose des questions, il est embêter et répond séchement. Sachant qu'il n'a pas la capacité de mettre à jour ses connaissances et que certains patients pourrait payer le prix par leur vie (en cas de maladie grave non diagnostiquée), Dr Shams devrait au moins conseiller à ses patients de demander un second avis médical. Si ma tante aurait demandé une deuxième consultation médicale, elle aurait évité 3 de chirurgie et de nombreuses complications. La maladie à évoluée pendant 6 ans, alors que les examens de routine ont été fait à chaque année. Selon moi, c'est comme si les examens avaient été fait les yeux fermées. Conseil à tous, demandez un second avis..

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1598034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2010

he has been my doctor for 10 years how ever when I had an unexpected pregancy and I was very young I needed my doctors expertise. I was in shock and wanted to know all my options instead he just through a bunch of books at me and a diet and set up a appointment for blood test and check up and when I needed time to process it and answers it was kind of tabot! I ended up having a miscariage but I was a little embarassed to do back but I going today!!! Wish me luck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1598033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2010

Dr shams seems to be in a rush when he is talking to you and if you ask him a question he ll say we ll talk about that after and doesn t waste his time with you he says what he needs to say and that s it .Regarding his secretary she was really nice nothing to say.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1598032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2010

The office finally got a well-deserved facelift. Those of you who are complaining about Dr. Shams' attitude need to consult a few of my ill-mannered, arrogant specialists....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1598031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2010

It was my first time seeing Dr. Shams and I was very pleased. He knew I was very uncomfortable and reassured me that it will take seconds..which it did. He was informative, and provided me answers to all my questions. He even gave me insight on my boyfriends vasecomy and what to expect. I have nothing bad to say..but yes, the office could definately use a facelift. And the secretary was very nice actually. No complaints from me at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1598030].votes_count ]]