Ratings for Dr. Cilliers Marais

He was my doctor from the time I was a teen mother, he has now delivered all 4 of my kids, and has become our family doctor. I am very grateful for him. I do my best to see only him as I have a few bad experiences with other doctors in town... He is the best at what he does and cared a lot about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Best doctor you can possibly have. I am so thankful for him! I feel very blessed to have met him at the walk in clinic back in 2013. He has helped me so much during my pregnancy and he still does.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr.Marais has been our family doctor for over 20 years and has delivered one of my children(we moved for the other 2)Yes he is always over an hour behind and yes it takes over a month to get an appointment with him, but its because he genuinely cares for his patience and never rushes through his appointments. I am grateful for the care he's given me and my family and hold him in such high regard. His secretary is always polite and professional - she has a difficult job !! The complaints on this site are so trivial , I'm surprised anyone would take the time to even voice them. "Birth plans" rarely go as planned , not the doctors fault. look at the big picture and be thankful.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Marlis is the first doctor that has cared about my current pregnancy and previous miscarriage. He is very knowledgable and genuinely kind. I am going to be sticking with him!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I met Dr.Marais as a walk in patient at his clinic. He was very friendly and helpful. I just got a phone call from him tonight at 9:45 to check on me and see if I was doing ok as he had just got my results back from the tests that he sent me for Saturday. He was concerned and wanted to make sure I was on the correct ones. My own family doctor has never done this and I truley appreciated his care and concern.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Best doctor I have had bar none he is truly the best been with him over 10 years Mike W

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr Marais was my Doctor during my pregnancy and delivered my first baby. During my visits I found he was very knowledgable and took good care of my baby and I. However, when it came time for delivery I feel he fell short and didn't meet my requests for birth. I felt he was always in a rush, both during appointments and during the delivery. I really wanted delayed cord clamping after my baby was born, but that didn't happen and I am disappointed. He was always behind in the office, which wouldn't bother me if I didn't feel like my appointments were always rushed. I also found the receptionist rude at times. Although I was happy with his medical knowledge, I wouldn't use him again for future pregnancies.

Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr Marais is one of the best doctors I have had. I travel from North delta to see him. He has always been helpful with my health problems and more recently has been very supportive as I deal with a workplace back injury and try and move forward with disabilities in a new profession.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Love him best doctor in town. My family doctor and delivered my 4 boys . Wait can be long but tottally worth it. Went to another doc for 2 years one problem. . He solved it in a week.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Marais it a carring Dr. He is always listening and also my kids love him he always has a lollipop for them. He takes the time to listen to you and also will ask you about your family and how they are doing. He is a true Dr. And loves his work.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016