Ratings for Dr. Charles T. Cassel

I was stupid enough to let Dr. Assel do my TKR. Now I am crippled for life. Don't let this incompetent idiot come near you with a knife.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Cassel was rude from the second he walked in the door. From the very beginning, he treated me like I knew nothing about my own health and that nothing was wrong with me. Even though, there very clearly was something wrong. He then told me I could take certain pills together and I thankfully double checked with my other doctor because I found out that it was NOT okay to take the two together. I refuse to go back to him. He made me incredibly uncomfortable and I had no trust for him the entire time. He never answered my questions in full and dodged around the answers. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone I know and I will never see him personally myself again.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I saw Dr Cassel and he spent a lot of my time and money and said he didn't see anything wrong. Then he refereed me to a neurologist that did a bone scan of my knee ,the replacement was loose. I went back to see him and he referred me to a pain clinic who rejected me and agreed with my bone scan that my TKR was loose and or defective.Now he refuses to see me.That's the level of care to expect.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Charles T. Cassel's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Davenport, IA