Ratings for Dr. James Putnam

I agree with everything that the first person said. He was great. My recovery wasn't so great though. It put me out of business for a couple of days, but I don't think my surgery went as well as theirs. But i would recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2005

I had four wisdom teeth removed today and had prepared myself for a rough recovery. I had my teeth extracted, was driven home, slept six hours, and woke up feeling fine. Of course, your mileage may vary, but my experience with Dr. Putnam was outstanding. Very minimal pain, incisions sutured cleanly and tightly. Staff was always helpful and informative, answering all my questions. Prep was professional and painless, staff kept up light conversation and kept the mood relaxed. They explained everything during prep before doing it. All surgical equipment was kept under towels and out of the patient's site upon entering the room, nice touch. Surgery was under general anaesthesia, but based on my recovery, done excellently. In short, a very competant doctor and experience, down to the smallest details. Thank You, Dr. Putnam.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2005