Ratings for Dr. Jeffery A. Clark

Dr. Clark has replaced my right knee. There have been no problems and walk freely with no pain. He and Brenda are a wonderful team. Dr. Clark keeps up with the latest procedures has great results. I highly recommend him to anyone who has issues with knees or hips. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Dr. Clark has replaced both of my knees. There have been no problems and walk freely with no pain. He and Brenda are a wonderful team. Dr. Clark keeps up with the latest procedures has great results. I highly recommend him to anyone who has issues with knees or hips. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

GREAT DOCTOR, GREAT STAFF!!!!!!!! Would recommend HIGHLY and thanks for the truly GREAT results!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Dr. Clark and Brenda Cooper have given my quality of life back. I am 100% satisfied with my new knee. My goals were to have no pain and walk with no limp. My results were much more. It has been 4 years and I actually forget I’ve even have had a knee replacement. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Dr. Clark and his entire staff are fantastic. His knowledge, expertise and thoroughness are evident from the first visit. Brenda is amazing. I had both knees replaced and could not be happier. He is on the cutting edge (No pun intended!) with his knee replacement procedure. Went in the hospital at 8 and walked back out headed for home at 5. Same day! Recovery takes some effort but it was quicker then expected. Highly recommend Dr. Clark.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

Dr Clark does an excellent job starting with your first exam. From there he clearly explains your needs, your options, the process and expected outcomes. I would highly recommend Dr Clark to everyone in need of hip replacement.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Dr. Clark replaced my left hip in May 2010 and my right hip in May of this year. There are three things he did now that I really liked. Both hips were replaced using the anterior approach which means a much faster recovery. This time he (1) did a spinal block which also meant (2) he did not have to put me under general anesthesia. I woke up much faster in recovery without the side affects of heavy anesthesia. Very good! (3) He also left a line coming out of my incision to drain any excess blood. He had this blood put back into me before I left the hospital. I had no brusing on my right hip area in comparison to 2010 when my left hip was really brusied. Very good! I'd highly recommend Dr. Clark and his entire staff. Everyone is very professional and extremely knowledable on orthopedic medicine. It's nice to swing my golf club without major hip pain!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Dr. Clark and staff did an excellent job with a less invasive anterior hip replacement on my hip that was no longer allowing me to take any steps without pain. Recovery from this was much better than anticipated. I recommend Dr. Clark and staff highly. His staff at Cedar Valley Orthopedics and at Allen Hospital were first rate !

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

Dr. Clark and his staff were all outstanding. Clearly explains whats going on. I had Knee Replacement and couldn't be more happy with the results.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Dr. Clark performed surgery on our daughter's Lisfranc fracture. His knowledge of this rare injury made it possible for our daughter to get back out on the basketball and volleyball courts. He was honest and upfront with what to expect with this injury and we are so thankful we chose him for her care.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Dr. Jeffery A. Clark's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Cedar Falls, IA