Ratings for Dr. Jeffery A. Clark

High marks for outstanding staff, attitude, information, and for excellent recovery time after anterior approach hip replacement. Had visited with 2 other orthopedic surgeons prior to seeing Dr Clark, after significant recommendations from medical people and a patient of his. So glad to be his patient.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Clark is great. He fixed my knee where another Dr screwed it up. He is honest and I have great faith in him. If he can't fix it he sends you to a good Dr who will. Example: he sent me to a hand specialist and a back specialist both in Cedar Rapids. He is a five star in my book..

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I had hip replacement surgery 3 years ago and was very impressed with Dr Clark and his entire staff. About 6 months ago there was a recall from the manufacturer that affected some of the patients, this had nothing to do with Dr Clark. I have not had any problems with my hip, they have followed up with xrays and blood work to make sure I am not having any complications. I also had a couple of knee scopes previous to my hip replacement with Dr Clark. I have been more informed about conditions and procedures than any other doctor I have been under care with. I will continue to have him treat me for any medical attention I may need.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Botched the surgery, then lied about the unneccesary bicep injury he caused in the course of the surgery, leaving me worse than before the rotator cuff injury. Poor surgeon and a liar. Should be de-licensed and run out of Iowa. Save yourself, your family and friends from further injury and avoid this charlatan.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

Dr. Jeffery A. Clark's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Cedar Falls, IA