Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffery A. Clark

Very busy office so my appointment was a little delayed.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Jeffery A. Clark's response
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize for the wait and hope that the rest of your visit was satisfactory.

Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Clark is a highly skilled, knowledgeable surgeon. He does a great job with both knee and hip replacements (I've had both from him). I highly recommend him and his fine staff. Brenda is a jewel!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Jeffery A. Clark's response
Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad that you were pleased with your experience and with our staff.

Submitted December 12, 2017

As always, a great experience. Very pleased and feel confident with his care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Jeffery A. Clark's response
Thank you for your great review! I appreciate you trusting your orthopedic care to me.

Submitted December 12, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Clark. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Jeffery A. Clark's response
Thanks for your kind review! I'm happy to hear that you are satisfied with the care you have been receiving.

Submitted December 12, 2017

Very pleased with everyone, they were all professional. Procedure went well, recovery was excellent , and will give them references to all my friends

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Jeffery A. Clark's response
Thank you for your great review! I appreciate the comments and your references.

Submitted December 12, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Clark for a long time with knee problems. I just had knee replacement surgery, I feel he done an excellent job. I will be going back to have my other knee done.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Jeffery A. Clark's response
Thank you for your review! I'm glad you are satisfied with your knee replacement and I look forward to seeing you again.

Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr.Clark and Brenda were excellent at exposing everything to me and my daughter!! Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Jeffery A. Clark's response
Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you and your family are satisfied with your experience.

Submitted December 12, 2017

High marks for outstanding staff, attitude, information, and for excellent recovery time after anterior approach hip replacement. Had visited with 2 other orthopedic surgeons prior to seeing Dr Clark, after significant recommendations from medical people and a patient of his. So glad to be his patient.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Jeffery A. Clark's response
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! I'm glad that you are satisfied with the care you received and I hope I can continue to meet your expectations in the future.

Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr Clark is great. He fixed my knee where another Dr screwed it up. He is honest and I have great faith in him. If he can't fix it he sends you to a good Dr who will. Example: he sent me to a hand specialist and a back specialist both in Cedar Rapids. He is a five star in my book..

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I had hip replacement surgery 3 years ago and was very impressed with Dr Clark and his entire staff. About 6 months ago there was a recall from the manufacturer that affected some of the patients, this had nothing to do with Dr Clark. I have not had any problems with my hip, they have followed up with xrays and blood work to make sure I am not having any complications. I also had a couple of knee scopes previous to my hip replacement with Dr Clark. I have been more informed about conditions and procedures than any other doctor I have been under care with. I will continue to have him treat me for any medical attention I may need.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Jeffery A. Clark's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Cedar Falls, IA