Ratings for Dr. Felix Ravikovich

Doctor Felix Ravikovich and his staff are very knowledgable, professional and helpfull. My allergyIi had for moree then 20 years from 1977 to 1998. I had them treatment about 14years ago and still I feel very well. Tamara Stodolskaya. Toronto, Ontario

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

He uses the same treatment to every problem. I was his patient (seasonal allergy) for a few years and not even one summer went well.Every September, the worth time for pollen( ragweed)allergy office was closed I think he escaped from suffering patients.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Excellent resuts; my son received treatment for his autism, he is now verbal, reading and writing

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Highly recommend based on results. Tried other M.D.s with very unsatisfactory results.His approach was straight forward and effective like the right key for a locked door.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

Fee was for a supply of bee venom--at cost. Dr. Ravikovich is precise, clear, and combines clinical and theoretical knowledge to advise and treat patients. The experience of various members of my family is that he has been extremely helpful in providing relief from allergies and asthma. We are very grateful to him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Ravikovich. My husband was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis 11 years ago and was heavily medicated using Plaquenil and Celebrex. Since receiving bee venom treatments - he is on no other medication and the rheumatoid arthritis is well controlled. I have had allergies and fibromyalgia for about 25 years and since receiving bee venom treatments, my symptoms are under good control. The office is excellent to deal with, very accommodating, warm and helpful in every way. Canada needs more physicians who will treat patients with this alternative.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. Ravikovich is not just a physician. He is a human face of modern practical medicine. Professional, knowledgeable, honest, convincing, optimistic. Dr. Ravikovich was our family’s only hope about 7 years ago. My best impression is his ability to explain different complicated things so clear. He keeps teaching us of how to help ?urselves. Our bodies need some things like bee venom to wake up healthy processes and restore lost links which we unfortunately might have passed to our children. This is a long way out and it involves not only injections prescribed and administered by Dr. Ravikovich but also our efforts as patients. I know sometimes it is hard considering all seducing non-healthy things surrounding us but everyone makes a personal choice. I truly believe in what Dr. Ravikovich does, I have witnessed a great improvement in health of my wife. I am 42 years old and as a 20+ year migraine sufferer I am on the right track myself, getting better every month.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

The doctor may not be warm and fuzzy, but he is very knowledable and the treatment was very effective. I have never been to a doctor's office, where I was taken right on time. It was a very positive outcome for me.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

My son had severe asthma and was prescibed steroids at 3 years of age. We were told he would probably be on them for the rest of his life. We heard about Dr. Ravikovich and his alternative treatments. Our son had 18 treatments and then went 10 years before getting a sickness of any kind. What a great alternative to big pharma's prescription of harmful drugs for the rest of his life.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2009

He is very knowledgeable and knows a lot about allergies. I had asthma, respiratory allergy, and fibramialgia. Dr. Felix Ravikovich was able to help me out to the point that I rarely even get seasonal allergies. My kid was born with many different allergies especially to milky products. Thanks to Dr. Felix Ravikovich, she can enjoy every dairy product and has no allergies at all. More doctors with his care for patients and medicinal knowledge are needed.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009