Ratings for Dr. Stacey Northgrave

Dr. Northgrave is a very kind person and she is a top notch physician. I have been to her twice and she helped me with two separate issues with a lot of knowledge and great compassion.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Fantastic! I went for years with a very painful skin condition that others could not identify. Within a few visits, she had the answer. Although it can’t be fixed, she knew what I needed to help ease my symptoms. I don’t know what I would do without her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I was very dissapointed by the lack of compassion Dr Northgrave showed me as well as her lack of basic knowledge. I had heard others say such great things but as soon as I started presenting with something she hadn't seen before she threw in the towel. Probably great at run of the mill but if you need a real specialist head off island as fast as you can.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Quick question, do I need a referral to get to see her or can I make an appointment without one?

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Only dermatologist to ever help with my psoriasis!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

So smart, kind, caring and friendly! Really cant say enough good things! :D

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

She is an awesome person - compassionate - very perceptive - interested in making you better. Highly recommended!! So happy to have met her.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

She is great. Very friendly and informative. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr.Northgrave is a professional who not only excels in her medical skills, but displays the passion and compassion for her patients. She has great inter personal skills and will go the extra mile to seek expert help if required. She is a definite asset in Cape Breton and we are most fortunate to have her practice in Sydney.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

I don't know what I would do without her.Best doctor I have ever seen.Dr.Northgrave should give lessons to medical students on compassion. I thank God we have her.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013