Dr. Stacey Northgrave

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Stacey Northgrave

Dr. Stacey Northgrave's Ratings

So smart, kind, caring and friendly! Really cant say enough good things! :D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

She is an awesome person - compassionate - very perceptive - interested in making you better. Highly recommended!! So happy to have met her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

She is great. Very friendly and informative. I highly recommend her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Dr.Northgrave is a professional who not only excels in her medical skills, but displays the passion and compassion for her patients. She has great inter personal skills and will go the extra mile to seek expert help if required. She is a definite asset in Cape Breton and we are most fortunate to have her practice in Sydney.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

I don't know what I would do without her.Best doctor I have ever seen.Dr.Northgrave should give lessons to medical students on compassion. I thank God we have her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1598905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Northgrave was a kind, intelligent and compassionate doctor who remembers her patients both in and outside the office - very nice person and certainly excels at what she does!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1598904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I should have written this a long time ago.... There is no words to describe Dr. Northgrave. She is hands down the best Dr.!!! I have seen many derms over the past few years with no success or explanation of my condition. No one cares as much as she does, she is one of a kind! Her patience, knowledge and commitment to her patients is unreal. I can only say good things about her. She has referred me to other specialists and works with them. With her help after many years of complications I am finally seeing progress. There is no simple solution or cure but with her help I have some control over my body back. I have had phone calls at home numerous times from her just checking in! She actually cares about her patients and is worth the wait! I owe her my life because she gave me mine back! Thank You Stacey!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1598903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

The best, efficient, helpful doctor I have ever seen! Resolved my problem first visit. She is a GREAT Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1598902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

go to halifax..if you have a skin problem ..waited a year to see her for what ..beats me ..guess it stumped her too..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1598901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

Dr. Northgrave is the top of the line! She is so caring, takes time out with you, explains everything so you can understand, a genuine caring soul. Has called me at home to check on me. We are certainly blessed to have her with us! God Bless You!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1598900].votes_count ]]