Dr. Nirav A. Shah

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nirav A. Shah

Dr. Shah was able to see me quickly after my accident and spent time explaining my options. Never did I feel dismissed or rushed. The surgery went smoothly and all the staff were professional. The follow ups throughout the first six weeks of recovery were encouraging. I would highly recommend this surgeon for an ACL reconstruction.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2020

The only regret I have is, Dr shah was my second opinion, I wish I would have come to him first. He was honest and upfront about my shoulder injuries that forced me to retire, 1 shoulder is done , the other is soon to follow. He did an amazing job! Highly recommend Dr shah , Nate Bell and his team Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

Fixed our son's knee before football season. Torn ACL. Dr. Shah was an expert and spoke at a level we could all understood and was very understanding and reassuring. We have complete confidence in him, surgeyr went great and Dr. Shah kept our QB on track to get him ready for the season. First week back and he's doing great in practice and on the field. Dr. Shah is where all athletes should go that want to get back on the field.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2019

Dr Shah performed a shoulder replacement for my pain. I was dealing with pain for a few years and was trying to work through it. I was referred to him by a friend and after reviewing my xrays and examine me he told me the problem. Ultimately after talking to other surgeons as well I decided to proceed with shoulder replacement with Dr. Shah. I had same day outpatient surgery. He did the replacement in under an hour and I basically woke up with the pain gone! I did some physical therapy for a few months and it’s like I have a new lease on life and work. Sleeping better and enjoying myself a lot more on the golf course and in the swimming pool. Wish I had it done many years ago. Dr Shah was great and the surgery center facilities were excellent as well. He has excellent insight and hands obviously to do the job right the first time.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

Dr. Shah, did an arthroscopic rotator cuff repair in my shoulder and I had a great outcome. 3 months after the surgery with therapy and Dr. Shah's protocol my shoulder has felt the best it has in 15 years. I saw another doctor at the group, but they did not know how to fix my type of tear in the shoulder and referred me to him. I am very grateful for his expertise and care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Did my shoulder replacement. Went home he same day. Helping Staff is awesome and Dr. Shah is very skillful. Great surgeon, easy pain free recovery. He is highly recommended and regarded and he follows up regularly with great help and concern for my well being.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

He did my knee ACL surgery after I injured it work. He was caring had good discussions and did the surgery very well. I never took any pain pills and he guided me the whole way. Therapy was needed as expected but I was back to work with no problems in 6 weeks and back to soccer I enjoy as well now. You should go to him for joint injury

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. Shah reconstructed my daughter's ACL and she did very well after the surgery and is back to playing club soccer. He took us through the process from the beginning and recently cleared her to return. We love his staff and him. We couldn't have done better than him as our surgeon and our guide for the process. Others tell us the same. It seems he has many student athletes as patients.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Daughter had Acl done from gymnastics injury. He took very good care of her and walked us through the process. Very satisfied

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Efficient appointment. Quick diagnosis and quick surgery and I’m quickly back to playing golf. He fixed my shoulder. Did awesome job

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Nirav A. Shah's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Orthopaedic surgeon subspecialty expertise in sports medicine, arthroscopy, ligament reconstruction, shoulder replacement, ACL, Rotator Cuff, shoulder Labral surgery

• Spanish
  • Gujarati

• Northwestern University (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Illinois at Chicago (Grad. 2003)

• Dislocated shoulder