You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nirav A. Shah

I injured my shoulder at work. He was able to help me navigate the workers compensation issues and more importantly he fixed my shoulder very well endoscopically (tiny incisions). I am doing very well thus far

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

office staff pleasant, efficient, quick with paperwork. nurse or assistant took history. dr. shah came in reviewed xrays and mris himself. asked me questions about my shoulder pain. did a thorough exam and explained diagnosis, showed me pictures on a poster of what was torn. gave me options. i ultimately decided on surgery and am scheduling with him. feel very confident in his bedside manner, ability and skill. spoken to others who have highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

He replaced my shoulder 5 months ago. I'm already playing golf, exercising and bowling without pain now. Only regret is that I wished I saw him sooner and did the surgery sooner. He was one of three shoulder surgeons I saw and I am so glad he was referred to me. Better bedside manner, confidence, and intelligence than other surgeons I saw. Also he was patient answering all of my wife's questions. I went home the next day and was pain free from the shoulder pain the next day as well. We recommend him to all of our friends and family that live in Lockport Frankfort and Mokena and they all say he is worth the drive. He is in Palos heights.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

He has a nice bedside way about him. Calming yet confident. I thought I needed a rotary cup repair, but after he examined my shoulder and we looked at my X-rays together he explained that my pain and stiffness was from arthritis. I have schedule a shoulder replacement with him . I saw 2 other people there who had their shoulders replaced and they said they pain was gone the day after surgery. I'm excited to get my life back.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Shah was very friendly and patient with my questions. offered me different treatment options and ultimately i got better without needing surgery. i'm grateful for the options he gave me that other doctors in the past haven't offered. highly recommend him

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

very thorough. good bedside manner. explained my diagnosis and injury. discussed expected outcome. surgery went very well, and back to playing golf. he operated on my shoulde

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Shah treats our son and daughter. Both are high school and high level basketball players. Unfortunately both of them tore ACLs and Dr. Shah did their surgeries after he was recommended to us by many other friends. He was very knoledgeable spent time answering our qeustions and was able to explain everything so we could understand the plan. Their surgeries went great and he obviously has excellent training and skill. We wouldn't go to anyone but the best and Dr. Shah definitely is the best.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

Dr. Nirav A. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I injured my shoulder at work. He was able to help me navigate the workers compensation issues and more importantly he fixed my shoulder very well endoscopicall..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "my pain is gone . Great job. let me heal at home .great personality. good associate doctor he has"

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Shah came highly recommended. He has great knowledge of the medical field."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience! Very friendly doctor. Answered all my questions and took his time."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "office staff pleasant, efficient, quick with paperwork. nurse or assistant took history. dr. shah came in reviewed xrays and mris himself. asked me questions ab..."

September 5, 2014