Ratings for Dr. Nirav A. Shah

Repaired my rotator cuff in my shoulder that I injured at work. He walked me through the process even went out of his way to discuss my care with my attorney when I asked if he would and it helped my workers compensation claim go though as fast as possible. Surgery went great and I had an excellent result and am back to work and playing baseball with my kids without any problems. I will send all my friends and family to him. He has offices in Palos Heights and Oak Lawn, but I drove all the way from Mokena to see him because he is worth it.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Daughter tore her ACL she was nervous (me too!) he was very sensitive and surgery went well and she is doing better. He is great and did a minimally invasive surgery to repair her knee. We have met many soccer families who go to him for their knee injuries. They all have positive experiences with this doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Replaced my ACL. Spent an hour before surgery with me giving over every detail and question - even more than I had or expected. He is truly passionate and cares if his patients do well. Surgery took 29 minutes and I'm back to playing basketball.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Shah did an excellent job on a scope rotator cuff surgery on my husband and also has done an advance shoulder replacement on both of my shoulders. we are lucky to have him as our surgeon. he answers all of our questions, is very knowledgeable and we refer him to our family and friends as his surgical outcomes are excellent.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I injured my shoulder at work. He was able to help me navigate the workers compensation issues and more importantly he fixed my shoulder very well endoscopically (tiny incisions). I am doing very well thus far

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

my pain is gone . Great job. let me heal at home .great personality. good associate doctor he has

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Doctor Shah came highly recommended. He has great knowledge of the medical field.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Great experience! Very friendly doctor. Answered all my questions and took his time.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

office staff pleasant, efficient, quick with paperwork. nurse or assistant took history. dr. shah came in reviewed xrays and mris himself. asked me questions about my shoulder pain. did a thorough exam and explained diagnosis, showed me pictures on a poster of what was torn. gave me options. i ultimately decided on surgery and am scheduling with him. feel very confident in his bedside manner, ability and skill. spoken to others who have highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

He replaced my shoulder 5 months ago. I'm already playing golf, exercising and bowling without pain now. Only regret is that I wished I saw him sooner and did the surgery sooner. He was one of three shoulder surgeons I saw and I am so glad he was referred to me. Better bedside manner, confidence, and intelligence than other surgeons I saw. Also he was patient answering all of my wife's questions. I went home the next day and was pain free from the shoulder pain the next day as well. We recommend him to all of our friends and family that live in Lockport Frankfort and Mokena and they all say he is worth the drive. He is in Palos heights.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014