Ratings for Dr. George A. Nahra

My son broke his arm. ER told us to go to this doctor to get it casted.We waited 45 minutes and saw the doctor for 5. The doctor was not nice to my son. He never took the splint off to look at the arm and he said, no need for cast leave splint on for 5 wks. I called to talk to doc about it (since husband took my son) and doc never called me back. That night someone bumped into my son and he fell hurt his arm again. Husband called doc and doc accused my son of "fighting" or "horseplaying" and we said NO he was standing outside with us. We said, he should have had a cast on...he is 7 years old boy things are gonna happen.Doc said, there's nothing I can do take him to the ER. Well, I took him to another ortho and no questions asked he put a cast on and that doc was so friendly to my child I wanted to cry. I feel that DR NAHRA treated us this way because we have All Kids insur. Cuz, Idk how a dr could still be in biz treating people that way. It was sad.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Dr. George A. Nahra's Credentials

• U De Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Uer Broussais-Hotel-Dieu, Paris (Grad. 1966)